Malkoff - How Long?

Ksailork

Newly Enlightened
I've been giving thought to trying a Malkoff drop-in for either one of my old Maglites or a Surefire (probably G2). However, whenever I peruse their website, most drop-ins are out of stock. Searching CPF, it seems that a wait is a given. Can anyone tell me the expected wait time and is there some sort of waiting "list"?

wingnut86

Banned
All I can say is, when the appropriate Malkoff is available (M60WL) I can not afford it. When I'm ready to pull the trigger, It is not available...Go figure.

spikeytree

Newly Enlightened
Sent Mr. Malkoff an e-mail about the product u are interested in and he should be able to give u an eta.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Go to Gene's web site and sign up for email notification for new drop-ins, or the drop-in of your choice. I get notification ever so often, and would have to be fairly quick on the draw to get one. Just the way it is. He is not a full sale mass producer, such as Surefire, or Streamlight, and most of the work is done by hand either by him, or his people in Utah. As recommended, go ahead and contact him.

Bill

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys just be patient, the M61 will come out soon. If you really want more updated information just send Gene an email and he'll be more than happy to share the release date info.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
I think a lot of the availability issues lately are largely because of the upgrading he's doing to all of his products.

Once everything gets normalized I expect availability won't be such an issue.