Jetbeam RRT-0 - where to buy?

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hiya,

Anyone knows a good place where can I buy that light? I mean some online-store which can ship to UK. It would be great if I had a choice of buying SMO reflector, as some of the stores sell only OP ones, or you have no option of choosing and it's just eventual surprise for you what you gonna get. Your answers are very much appreciated, as I'm thinking now of changing my EDC light from Fenix TK10 to RRT-0. Regardless of saving for Surefire M6 :naughty:
May the lumicescence be with you.

curiousone1

Newly Enlightened
Definitely BugOutGearUSA......fast shipping and great customer service. The option to select SMO or OP reflector is on main order page. CPF members also get a discount. :twothumbs

There is a thread at on CPFMarketPlace about this: "CPF Specials" webpages/dealers.

Last edited:

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Why don't you contact

http://www.flashaholics.co.uk/jetbeam/jetbeam-rrt0-r2.html

You will probably only save couple of quid. What happens if you have to send it back for repair.

Ask them what type of reflector they supply.

Thanks for answers! As for flashaholics.co.uk - the price of RRT-0 on their site is 95 pounds (152$!) with free delivery to the UK. Assuming that I will order the light from USA, and pay for delivery, lets say, around 20$ (shouldn't be more, I think) it's around 120$. Transferring that into pounds at today's exchange rate gives me +/- 75 pounds. It's a 25 pounds difference / savings (40 bucks!). I'm sorry, but UK price for that light is just ridiculous.

Yavox

Enlightened
Thanks for answers! As for flashaholics.co.uk - the price of RRT-0 on their site is 95 pounds (152$!) with free delivery to the UK. Assuming that I will order the light from USA, and pay for delivery, lets say, around 20$ (shouldn't be more, I think) it's around 120$. Transferring that into pounds at today's exchange rate gives me +/- 75 pounds. It's a 25 pounds difference / savings (40 bucks!). I'm sorry, but UK price for that light is just ridiculous.

Not only UK - the prices in a lot of EU countries are usually ridiculous when compared to the prices in USA. Getting the lights from USA dealer costs me about 70% of what I would have to pay in Poland.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Transferring that into pounds at today's exchange rate gives me +/- 75 pounds. It's a 25 pounds difference / savings (40 bucks!).

Mind out. You'll be hit with VAT and post office charge because Bug Out Gear will do a customs declaration. Probably another £20 on top of the £75.

In addition to that you also have to bear in mind that salaries in the US are a bit lower than in the UK. I get a few thousand a year more than my equivalent over there. Because of that, it may seem cheap to us but it's not especially cheap to an American. It's all relative.

Last edited: