Sent Arc a SASE for O Rings

ragweed

Enlightened
I sent Arc a sase for two O rings & two foam doughnuts a week ago. Anyone know how long it takes for Arc to send them back? I imagine they are busy & don't want to rush them at all. I can wait but, just curious. Thanks!

zenlunatic

Newly Enlightened
I sent a SASE weeks ago and never heard anything. I'm also curious why I haven't heard from them.

ragweed

Enlightened
Maybe Merri, Anna & Maria are using our stamps to pay their utility bills...hmmmm. This is really strange since Gerber sent me two O rings for the Infinity in 8 days. I would expect as much from Arc. Hmmmm. If they want money up front just say so! Hmmmm.

ragweed

Enlightened
Yes I did. Maria emailed back to send in an sase which I did. I even put additional postage on it. In fact, I read a lot of old posts & their customer service seems to be spotty at best. Not a good combo to instill customer loyalty IMHO.

Kgp

Newly Enlightened
I love my arc light. But do to the terrible service-shipping-communication, I will probably never purchase from them again. It's alot more than a good product, that makes a good business.

ragweed

Enlightened
Some companies just don't get it. The secretarial staff is really the eyes & the ears of any company! These guys can make you or break you PDQ IMHO.