• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD: Custom Aleph III Desert Camo Updated Info. only 2 made? REDUCED to $225

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought this light and it works flawlessly.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/259801

The link above shows the pics of it. When the light is in house lighting it looks darker.
I contacted McGizmo and he stated to me that this was one of the ones he had the Desert Camo work on from a company he had used some time back.

***Updated information. I believe it was originally one of these two:
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=83579

I hope I don't regret selling it, but camo is just not my style, simply put, it's just not girly enough for me. Now that I think about it, most flashlights aren't very girly. Oh well, I was expecting Italian marble look, but this is definitely desert camo :D

You will receive the light only, no batteries as I had to take two out of my other light to make sure this was working.

Open to trades or will sell outright for $225 shipped to US, paypal personal funds.

***SOLD, funds received, thank you.

Lisa

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Or Trade Custom Aleph III Desert Camo

You need some more batteries!

Cool light - I'm heading to bed soon - if you've still got it tomorrow I'll need to look at what I've got to trade.

Off the top of my head I've got 2 small lights that are both beautiful - and perhaps "girly".

One is a Mako (Mushandyt - okay butchered that) that Peter Atwood did surface treatment and Ano work to - of the 10 that were done this was the nicest one. I can send photos. I have (had?) another Mako - they are nice Ti AAA lights.

The other one I may consider is my Fancy Fli - which is a very small light - a take off on the Ti Fli that Chip was making - runs on 4 small hearing aid (zinc air) batteries. It's Mokume Game (hmm did I spell that right). Beautiful light - I might have shown you photo of it before.

Of course you may have sold this by the time I wrote all this.

Neale

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Those lights you mentioned sound great! Look me up, or should I say hook me up :)
Those lights you mentioned aren't girly, but at least they're not of the camo variety.
Lisa

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let me take a look at the lights tomorrow (& see what I paid for them - I think the Fancy Fli was SPENDY) - send you some photos & we can go from there. The Fancy Fli is one of 2 - I think the first one went to Peter Atwood (it's in the original Ti Fli thread). Also - batteries (zinc air hearing aid) ARE included with the Fancy Fli - my wife doesn't believe it, but my recent employment physical shows I have GREAT hearing.

But if someone wants it in the meantime - it wasn't meant to be for me!

647406155_cKMes-M.jpg

Found the details on my FancyFli - PM'd the link to you on the original (TiFli link). Peter Atwood did get the first one - and I don't think there was any more after mine. Chip got a job before he made mine and output really slowed. I'll PM what I paid with some other comments and we can go from there (or not...)

Neale

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Or Trade Custom Aleph III Desert Camo $250

What McGizmos do you have already? That's the infamous Lunasol 20 and it could be yours! Nothing like a McGizmo...the man himself...often imitated...never duplicated!

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad to help.

Anyone looking for a camo light, can ship today :D

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aren't there any flashlights with hearts and flowers on them? :naughty:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lisa....just wanted to thank you for this thread! You helped me find this Lummi RAW Damascus! That's why lovecpf :kiss:

11-23-08RawDaonend-Final.jpg

Karl, do you ever get tired of telling everyone what you have :nana:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:Custom Aleph III Desert Camo Updated Info. only 2 made? REDUCED to $225

Reduced to $225.