I got my FM e-series 18650 body today!

curtispdx

Enlightened
And then I promptly lost it. Didn't even get it home to try it out. :banghead:

Sigh...

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
:( I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Any chance you can re-trace your steps and find it? I can't see anyone picking it up and keeping it though, as there is no way they would have a clue what to do with it. Hope you can find it!

curtispdx

Enlightened
I spent about 45 minutes retracing my steps, looking for it. I suspect that if someone that I work with finds it they'll put it in my mail slot.

It's a bummer but not the end of the world. (Kind of funny, really. :) )

BTW: While tearing up my car looking for it I found a F04 diffuser under the seat that I lost a few months ago. Now, if I could just find my Jawbone...

Last edited:

Gatsby

Enlightened
Hey I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a missing Jawbone!

Bummer about the 18650 body - I just got mine today and thankfully it is still on my desk...

curtispdx

Enlightened
Hey I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a missing Jawbone!

Bummer about the 18650 body - I just got mine today and thankfully it is still on my desk...

KEEP IT IN THE ENVELOPE UNTIL YOU GET IT HOME!! :poke:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man I sure hope you find it! I just bought the Room Sweeper from Gunsmoke with both bodies....Can't wait to see it and I hope I don't lose it! I certainly know about losing lights as you well know! I can;t wait to see the "HEART TRANSPLANT" DatiLed builds for the mule! Good Luck my friend! I really hope it surfaces along with my MIA TranquillityBase. :eek:

curtispdx

Enlightened
Hi Karl,

I think it's gone for good but this is how I look at it:

A few days ago I was dealt with a fella that was on meth, heroin, had no job, no money, and his drug-using wife just took off with his car leaving him stranded from home a hundred miles away. He used to have a pretty good job before the drugs got hold of him. Now, he was so depressed that he was planning on walking in front of a semi to kill himself.

Losing that flashlight sucked, yes, but I'm not THAT guy...;)