Novatac 120P question.

blub

Enlightened
I just got my Novatac 120P, what a nice light! Even thought this is rated at 120 lumen there isn't a huge difference in brightness and throw of my other lights rated at 200 lumen +, and the UI is great! Anyway, I programmed it how I wanted and it was fairly simple after it finally clicked in my brain, yes, I'm sorry I'm not a real man, I admit I read the manual. Question, how would I access other modes without changing my program? Say I just wanted to use the flash temporarily, the manual says click, click, press, hold then scroll through the modes but don't turn it off or the mode will be saved? How can you not turn it off, you'll have to eventually?:thinking: Or is it you just have to revert to the old setting before you turn it off? Any shortcuts?

Last edited:

bluecrow76

Enlightened
When you click click press to change the light level of the current mode, what you do next determines if that setting is saved or not. If you single click to turn the light off, the new level for that mode is saved. If you click click (double click), click press (to go to maximum mode), or click click click (triple click to go to minimum mode), that change you made is discarded.

You are correct that eventually you will turn the light off... the distinction is whether you immediately turn it off or not.

I love playing with that UI... it's my absolute favorite! :twothumbs

blub

Enlightened
Cool, it worked! I get it now, thanks for the help! Looks like I'll be up all night playing with this! This thing is great!:twothumbs

Last edited: