• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***Titanium BitZ Pocket ...Glossy Blast Finish

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a new never carried titanium BitZ up for grabs! This is the best deal on a piece of titanium goodness you are going to find anywhere. I got some other things I am after so I am thinning the herd and offering substantail $$$SAVINGS$$$ I'll let this one go for only $160 shipped. International buyers add $25 for express shipping with tracking. Insurance is optional but highly recommended outside the USA!

bitz1hv6.jpg

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium BitZ Pocket ...Glossy Blast Finish

Indeed, the cheapest Ti BiTz I have seen, much cheaper than mine was... :faint:

This beauty should go quickly!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Thierry, I was told this was the bare titanium just like the one I sold you but when I got it I found out it had the blast finish and I don't like that! I wanted one just like the one you got! You received the very last one available that Bugoutgear had and that's why it had some scratches on the tail (just how I received it). I am selling this one because I don't want to sand off the finish on a whole light just to get what I want. This one is perfect...brand new but I only like the shiny ones! Oh well...my loss! I think the ti Ra Clicky should go to Luxemburg! :devil:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't know if you read what happened to the Ti BiTz... :eek:

The day after it arrived, it ran into some scotch-brite and some steel whool. Nothing shiny anymore... :crazy:

While I like polished titanium, I hate scratches and a shiny finish gets scratched if you only look at it. A satin finish isn't the same as a glossy blast or bead blast finish of course, you can reverse it, if you have the right polishing equipment (and time...), no sand paper needed.

While I also think it would be nice if Luxembourg had a least one Ti Clicky, my wallet keeps on talking about apocalypse and such dark stuff. It already threatens me with suicide and has mined my credit cards.

Here's actually a nice and cheap piece of blasted titanium available, let's leave the thread free for those who want to grab it! :wave: