First Arc coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1

Newly Enlightened
OK everyone, I'm a longtime Surefire person, I have about a dozen. Since spending more time on CPF lately, I've been viewing the ARC forum and you guys seem to really love your ARC's. I still remember about six months ago I ordered an SF light from Dan at Tactical Warehouse and he was telling me "the ARC is awesome", in one ear out the other, nothing can be as good as a Surefire. Well, anyway, seeing these sale prices, I decided to order an LSH, standard. I must admit, I'm pretty excited. I realize that the LSH doesn't compete with most SF's, but I'm interested to see how it stacks up against the E1e w/KL1, especially since it appears to be smaller. It should be here on Monday and I'll let you all know what my impressions are. Thanks for all the info here.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooooh, you're gonna have some fun. One interesting thing for you to report will be which one, the E1e/KL1 or the Arc LSH, you'll be carrying in your pocket after about a week or so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paul

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you like the LSH-S, get the LSH-P! I LOVE my LSH-P! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Likebright

Enlightened
You will like these lights. They are very well thought out the size is perfect to carry and the output is amazing for its size. I have had mine for about a week now and go out in the dark just to use it.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Bright_Guy

Newly Enlightened
chris1, I think you and I may be twins separated at birth! I also owned exclusively SureFires. I just purchased and received my first Arc, an LSH-S, two days ago. I'm not sure why I waited so long (probably the cost, since I bought this during the Independence sale for $75) but this is a tremendous compact light. Is it as bright as my L4? No. But to be able to throw this quality of light in my pocket and actually carry it comfortably makes up for the lower output of the 1 watt Luxeon. You will really enjoy your light. I am mine. Regards.

chris1

Newly Enlightened
Well, I have my LSH-S now. I feel like a traitor to SF, but I'm thinking that the Ele w/KL1, is now going to reside in a jacket pocket or in my backpack. This Arc is what will be in my pants or shorts pocket. Don't get me wrong, I love the E1, great quality, great features, in short a great light. But now I get the same quality and about the same output in a smaller package that doesn't seem as obtrusive in my pocket. Not only, that, it's cheaper too. I'm thinking about an LSH-P now, also definately consider me "in line" for the new higher output LS lights coming later this year (hopefully!) Thanks again everybody for all the insights here at CPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.