finally pulled the trigger!

e-ville

Newly Enlightened
whoever remembers my last new light knows im picky about how i spend money on lights. and the only reason i bought my catapult was because it was on sale and i thought it was a great price for a light of that caliber. (i usually try to stay under the $100 barrier, especially for small lights.

i have always thought Novatac had the most beautiful design i have ever seen but they have always been so expensive i never thought twice about it. until i was bored tonight and went window shopping to see the 120st is on sale for $89 and i have this coupon from the catapult sitting right here to boot so i went ahead and ordered one up in titanium

i cant wait for it to get here. its going to replace my pd30 at work for a little while :D

anyone else have one? feedback? pics???

recDNA

Flashaholic
I'm very interested in the Catapult but it's too rich for my blood. I'm waiting for it to drop below $100 inc. shipping.

Flashlites R Us

Newly Enlightened
and the only reason i bought my catapult was because it was on sale and i thought it was a great price for a light of that caliber. (i usually try to stay under the $100 barrier, especially for small lights.

and i have this coupon from the catapult sitting right here to boot so i went ahead and ordered one up in titanium

i cant wait for it to get here. its going to replace my pd30 at work for a little while :D

anyone else have one? feedback? pics???

e-ville,

can you please CLARIFY what exactly you are trying to say here as it does not make any kind of sense............to me anyway.
thinking.gif
and :confused:.

Last edited:

e-ville

Newly Enlightened
e-ville,

can you please CLARIFY what exactly you are trying to say here as it does not make any kind of sense............to me anyway.
thinking.gif
and :confused:.

sorry maybe i was a little excited, im obviously not a flashaholic (would never spend the kind of money on something like a titan or any keychain light just because), lights are work tools for me and im always looking at specs vs dollars

i wont settle for DX quality but i am more than happy with fenix and on paper the fenix appears more robust in its specs, so normally i wouldnt spend 100$ for something like a novatac but like i said. its one light i have always loved because of the design alone

Flashlites R Us

Newly Enlightened
i bought my catapult was because it was on sale and i thought it was a great price for a light of that caliber.

and i have this coupon from the catapult sitting right here to boot so i went ahead and ordered one up in titanium

Hi e-ville,

I am unaware of catapults being on "sale" or any vendors offering a "coupon" for catapults.

I also have not heard of Thrunite offering the "Catapult" in "Titanium color".

Or am I missing out on something new here concerning the "catapult" flashlights?????????????
thinking.gif

BTW I do own a Thrunite "Catapult" which in my opinion is well worth the $150.00 I paid for it. :twothumbs