• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS SOLD>>>>rare Milky ML1 eXtreme 4 flats and SOLD >>> E2E FM Room Sweeper

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
FS SOLD>>>>rare Milky ML1 eXtreme 4 flats and SOLD >>> E2E FM Room Sweeper

I have two of each so one must go :D becuase like us all I have a new light coming lol

#1 SOLD>>>These are rare and do not come up often. The is a early SF 4 flats with a P4 USWOH in a cool white tint. Milky installed a Mad Max + driver so that this light can use 3.7 cells and produces 210 L on high. :devil: This light also havs the 30 Ohm tail cap mod for a excellent low.

I am asking 200 shipped via USPA priority paypal payment via a gift option. US sales only.

#2 SOLD>>>>>>Milky E2e Room Sweeper. This light is a direct drive P7 tourch! running on a IMR it puts out 500+ or with a 18650 its up 700L OTF for the first few minutes. I will offer the light with a FM16340 body and for the buyer only I will offer a FM 18650 in HA Gray for +40

I am asking 250 shipped via USPA priority paypal payment via a gift option. US sales only.

First to paypal gets to claim the light [email protected]

P1010005.jpg

P1010006.jpg

RoomSweeperFront.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS rare Milky ML1 eXtreme 4 flats and E2E FM Room Sweeper

I really like that E1e with MC-E dd and 500 potential lumens.

I just measured a similar build with KL4 bezel and 484 OTF with DD P7 w/16340 at 2.5A.

Any pictures of the heatsink on that E1e MC-E Milky madness:D

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

I really like that E1e with MC-E dd and 500 potential lumens.

I just measured a similar build with KL4 bezel and 484 OTF with DD P7 w/16340 at 2.5A.

Any pictures of the heatsink on that E1e MC-E Milky madness:D

Its actually a P7 :) here is a pic :huh:

RoomSweeperBrass2.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

What's up Bro? I'll take the room sweeper package. Is this his best flood light? I am after FLOOD. Shoot me a PM...I am curious what your new light is????? We share an addiction for similar toys! I'll get payment sent later ...gotta go to inlaws for dinner...fun fun! I don't know a damn thing about these so give me a brief intro! Thanks Karl :twothumbs

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will the L1 accept AW's protected RCR123's?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow the room sweeper is gone alreadylovecpf Everytime I see those cooper heatsinks I get the shellshock.

The 4 flats L1 bodies Milky can make them fit AW 17670 cells, just ask....

He is making my newer smaller body accept the AW 17500's:party:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

What's up Bro? I'll take the room sweeper package. Is this his best flood light? I am after FLOOD. Shoot me a PM...I am curious what your new light is????? We share an addiction for similar toys! I'll get payment sent later ...gotta go to inlaws for dinner...fun fun! I don't know a damn thing about these so give me a brief intro! Thanks Karl :twothumbs

Hey Karl- The Room Sweeper is nothing but FLOOD :devil: check your PM

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:Can you explain exactly the difference between the black AW RCR 123 protected cells and the red IMR 16340's. I have a supply of both on hand but don't know what the IMR cells should be used in. Not to clutter the thread (even though I did make a purchase that justifies a question) I need a brief tutorial on why IMR cells are more powerful but don't last as long. I know they can go over 4 volts from my tester but there are cautions about over charging or discharging too much??? Somebody give me a brief tutorial, direct me to an explanation thread or send me a PM. I can't believe I am the only one out there that doesn't quite understand the finer points of electronics. A little knowledge can be dangerous and I am at the lethal stage...just a little knowledge! :devil: I also have a stock of SpiderFire1000 mAh and FIRELION 1000mAh rechargeables. I am assuming the # of mAh means how much storage life the battery has. Somebody please fill me in on the finer points! Thanks...:D

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

IMR cells can discharge at much higher rates than normal cells like 4.4A with 16340 as compared to .75A. The IMR cells are not protected and have lower capacity (550mah compared to 750mah). So if they are capable of higher discharge and do not have protection then you must be careful not to discharge them too low or they will die. So the rule is once a light starts to dim it's time to recharge. The smaller IMR cells will quickly discharge in high current lights and will need to be monitored carefully. Someone else will explain this better I am sure. I used them in a 9P driving the WA 1185. :cool:

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice buy, Karl!

:twothumbs

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

IMR cells can discharge at much higher rates than normal cells like 4.4A with 16340 as compared to .75A. The IMR cells are not protected and have lower capacity (550mah compared to 750mah). So if they are capable of higher discharge and do not have protection then you must be careful not to discharge them too low or they will die. So the rule is once a light starts to dim it's time to recharge. The smaller IMR cells will quickly discharge in high current lights and will need to be monitored carefully. Someone else will explain this better I am sure. I used them in a 9P driving the WA 1185. :cool:

Drywolf thanks so much. Karl the IMR cell is the best option for the DD in the 16340 format.

The 18650 cell can handle the direct drive discharge and with more run time. You got the best of both worlds coming.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes the L1 eXtreme will take a AW RCR123, the madmax + driver works best with that cell.

Have you tried it, I always thought the AW cells were too big to fit into the SF tube.

Zeige

Enlightened
Re: FS rare Milky ML1 eXtreme 4 flats and SOLD >>> E2E FM Room Sweeper

Ill Take the ML1
:paypal:

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS SOLD>>>>rare Milky ML1 eXtreme 4 flats and SOLD >>> E2E FM Room Sweeper

Nice buy on the ML-1x

It's one of my favorite lights.

:twothumbs