• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Drake

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:devil: Good luck finding one! Maybe today is your lucky day! Everyone knows I strongly support international trading on the forum. I was fortunate enough to locate a chrome Draco from a fellow member. I have not received it yet but the seller's reputation is A+ and I am certain it will arrive any day. If you really want it...I will offer it to you when it arrives safely to my location. Let me know my friend, and PEACE on EARTH and Good Will to all! lovecpf

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
LOL, You must be mad! (in a nice way) to offer that. I've got it bad, and I feel I *need* a Drake - and of course ;-) nothing else will do :) I'm sure I'll find one, but if you get bored of your new delivery and I haven't managed to pursuade another friendlly CPFer to part with their (now seldom used) toy then please do think of me before you bung it up for sale. My favourite lights are absolutely my Draco and my LXF2XT which are magic, but I think a Drake could be that something special that I need.

All the best
CP.

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
which type of Draco do you have? If AlTin (or other flavor Ti) would you consider trade for an AlTin Drake?

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I could part with my Draco (Its chrome btw) All the best..
CP

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:devil: BTW...don't even think my little light fetish has subsided....I was just lucky enough to score this little gem at a great sacrafice I might add!

647406155_cKMes-M.jpg

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Karl, Thats a piece of artwork that also shines :) very nice.

Still looking for that elusive Drake.....

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party: As I promised you my friend...Drake just arrived and it is absolutely mint!Chrome with the trit in the tail just like you requested. Only on CPF "ask and ye shall receive!" I placed a WTB ad for an orange knife and I think I found one too thanks to the forum! I am not sure of actual shipping to the UK but I think express with tracking is $25 additional. How about $145 for the light plus shipping with no wait to have it built. It is just like new. Let me know. First Class international would be $10 but no way to track. Let me know if you want it. I wouldn't mind keeping it because it is that nice and BRIGHT too. I always try to help out whenever I can! :wave: