• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: **SOLD** Focusable FM deep reflector plus red Mag 2D

Kestrel

Flashaholic
update: Item is sold.

For sale is a focusable FM deep reflector (smooth finish) plus the companion red Mag2D (w/ red regular bezel plus the red FM bezel & glass lens - possibly a borofloat but I can't be sure) for $42 shipped CONUS ($45 w/ a basically new Pelican 3854-H bulb, or $47 if you would like to have the lower half of the 3854-H frosted (like in this thread).

I was told that this is an earlier (slightly different) version of FM's current-production deep reflector.

I wanted to include the red mag with this because of the regular (Mag) & long (FM) RED matching bezels.

Everything is mint except for:
  • two pinpoint flaws (circled) and one very small scrape near the edge of the FM bezel (below the lower of the two indicated flaws in the photo),
  • a few tiny scuffs & smudges on the FM reflector surface, and
  • two very tiny (& non-structural) chips on the glass lens (the worst of the two chips is photographed below).
When focused optimally, the beam from this reflector with the Pelican 3854-H is the best shaped incan beam I have ever seen (although I am not an incan expert), a very tight, circular hotspot surrounded by surprisingly nice spill. I'm sorry but I can't take a beamshot because I don't have the hardware to properly power the light. FYI the beam from a Pelican 3854-L isn't quite as perfect. The hole in the reflector is the proper diameter for the 3854's, but I cannot guarantee that larger diameter bulbs will fit. I can take measurements of the opening if anybody is curious.

I can ship this outside CONUS for $2 less than the asking prices plus the actual shipping charges via the cheapest method, probably USPS first class.

PayPal or money order is fine. 100% refund (less my shipping cost) upon initial receipt of the parts if not satisfied for any reason. I am not looking for trades at this point except for McC2S / McE2S resistor boards, any resistance is OK.

Mag2D030.jpg
Mag2D028.jpg

Mag2D020.jpg
Mag2D009.jpg

Mag2D021a.jpg
Mag2D026.jpg

Mag2D018.jpg
Mag2D015.jpg

Mag2D002.jpg
Mag2D005.jpg

Thank you,
K

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Focusable FM deep reflector plus red Mag 2D, $42 shipped.

I'll take it. PM me with PP info.

Thanks