• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - McGizmo Haiku

pockets

Newly Enlightened
Haiku is in perfect condition. I've never carried it. Great light, I just don't use it.

$375.00 plus $6.00 shipping and insurance in the U.S.

mcgizmo.jpg

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice looking light. :thumbsup: What are the specs on it, if you don't mind my asking? (I'm not very knowledgeable of these custom builds)

Barefootone

Enlightened
Great price pockets :twothumbs. If I didn't already have one I'd buy it in a heart beat.
I don't think it will be around very long until you get a :takeit: and :paypal:!
Good luck with your sale!

Jeff

pockets

Newly Enlightened
Exevious, I'm far from an expert either. I can tell you it's about 3 1/2" long, titanium, 3 level Mclicky, has a great beam, and should last a lifetime. Plus it's downright beautiful! Do check the McGizmo section. Thanks

GJW, thanks but it's the one on the left. :sigh:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for that.
Now I've got some thinking to do.....
:thinking:

Thinking is good, reading this may help :

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/222118

The day before yesterday, my Haiku XP-G arrived. Nope, that's not the offered on, it's the one on the right side of the picture, but I also own the one on the left side, about which we speak here, the "old" Haiku.

I took some time to compare both, there is a difference in the beam, the XP-G is smoother and has overall the better beam, but the right way would be to call it "the best just got better". The XR-E isn't really old next to the XP-G, it performs quite good. You can see in the picture above, that the LED and the reflector are completely different. Don builds the reflector around the head, so that the resulting beam is always a smooth one, the Haiku is throwier than other McGizmos, but offers perfect spill as well, nearly ring-free.

The XR-E has a slightly brighter hotspot, XR-E normally offer a little bit more throw than XP-G, while the latter have more overall brightness. Don currently still offers both versions, because of those little differences. The outer design is exactly the same and when I got my Haiku XR-E (only 3 months ago), I was really surprised by its brightness, the XR-E seems to be driven quite hard on Max, Medium is very usable, Low offers enough even for walking around in a house.

The price on the offered light is great, it is mint, don't think to long! :D

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for that.
Now I've got some thinking to do.....
:thinking:

same here. I've been thinking about this sale for the past 30min running on the treadmill. Its was kinda nerve wracking w/ thoughts of " You know you want it!" "But you have the XP-G!?"

decisions. decisions.

Good luck on the sale.

p.s.- I'm not crazy either....I think.:D

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great price for a great light. I use mine in industrial setting. It has really nice throw (particularly given it's size), good spill. It's one of my favorites.

My "old school" 27 LT-S is my favorite beam for a McGizmo - but it's 2 cell twisty, Aluminum, with a larger head. I don't EDC it, I EDC the Haiku.

If your on the fence - get it. You can always resell it here.

Barbarian

Enlightened
I already have a BB Haiku or else I would grab this one.

Great price Russ!

Someone will step to the plate soon.

pockets

Newly Enlightened
Hello to Thierry & Tim, nice to hear from you! I appreciate everyone's kind words! I wonder too if I'm doing the right thing?

Toons

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Pockets and the rest of you guys!
I was looking for a Haiku!

To Haiku or not to Haiku
That was the question
Now it is no more... :laughing:

:paypal: :thanks: Toons

XD9

Enlightened
If it falls threw the cracks... I am back up. Ill take it :)