Almost 5 years since my last login :-)

itsme1234

Newly Enlightened
I've been a lurker here mostly (way before having an account) although I think mostly every day about flashlights (that goes way back even before www, never mind CPF) and how to optimize my gear and what to test and ... most of you reading this know what I mean.
Been checking CPF every other week or month without logging on and I don't know what got into me to log in today. Anyway long story short this is what I see (and I really want to post this before it's gone...):

Welcome, itsme1234.
You last visited: 08-19-2005 at 09:21 AM

2005? Really? Feels like yesterday!

KD5XB

Enlightened
:welcome:

Welcome back! I, too, often check the forums but don't post very much.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been a lurker here mostly (way before having an account) although I think mostly every day about flashlights (that goes way back even before www, never mind CPF) and how to optimize my gear and what to test and ... most of you reading this know what I mean.
Been checking CPF every other week or month without logging on and I don't know what got into me to log in today. Anyway long story short this is what I see (and I really want to post this before it's gone...):

2005? Really? Feels like yesterday!

I guess will see you in another 5 years then.:shakehead

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Really, not much has changed. If you're unhappy with your state-of-the-art MiniMag, you could always consider one of those fancy new Luxeon 1 LED lights. (And if you're really connected, ask Philips about their cutting-edge Luxeon III - now with 190 lumens!).

I believe the USL (ultimate stealth light) waiting list has just opened, and andrewwynn would be glad to take your money for the purchase of an AWR Hotdriver.

Ahhhh, trips down memory lane. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming... :grin2:

- FITP

P.S. In all seriousness....welcome back!!