New upgraded Eagletac models

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just found out Eagletac-USA/PTS and Flashlightsngear has the new upgraded Eagletac P20C2 MKII and T20C2 MKII in and shipping today I have to say I'm feeling pretty good about this one. So what do you guys think both models are 380 OTE and 300 OTF for 1.7hrs on max with a 60 lumen general mode and 5 lumen low. The strobe feature is now hidden and the lanyard attachment has been changed apparently for the better. I almost forgot the P20A2 MK II R5 is in the lineup as well with 300 OTE and 230 OTF for 1.5hrs max output.

I would really love to actually have a R5 that isn't greenish tint and I have my fingers crossed this is what we will get, otherwise I think I will be done with the R5 this is my last attempt at it.

So do you think you will give one a try? I expect to get my P20C2 MKII Monday or Tuesday say I can comment on tint and output then and I'm sure others will have much more in depth review.

Last edited:

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Here's a picture for you. Notice the longer HD clip and the new and improved anti roll/cigar grip ring.

The T20C2 MKII seems to have pretty good throw with a smooth reflector. :party:

EagleTac T20C2 MKII XP-G R5
ET T20C2 MKII.jpg

Last edited:

Conan

Newly Enlightened
How's the performance of the T20C2 MKII with 18650 battery? Still unregulated or regulated?

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I noticed the first T20C2 had the C1200 II light engine and the new MKII will have the C1200 III so not sure if that will make any difference in regulation but maybe because the engine is different it will be better regulated we will find out soon anyway.

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, well if a dealer is willing to ship their precious Eagletac #1 selling lights overseas without charging a fortunate (or actually would ship overseas at all), then maybe i'll consider them for a start.

lebox97

Enlightened
huh?:thinking:
as far as I know all of us ET dealers ship Internationally for a pretty reasonable cost? :shrug:

Plus you can buy them locally as well - there are numerous overseas dealers...

Tod

yeah, well if a dealer is willing to ship their precious Eagletac #1 selling lights overseas without charging a fortunate (or actually would ship overseas at all), then maybe i'll consider them for a start.

harddrive

Enlightened

recDNA

Flashaholic
I just found out Eagletac-USA/PTS and Flashlightsngear has the new upgraded Eagletac P20C2 MKII and T20C2 MKII in and shipping today I have to say I'm feeling pretty good about this one. So what do you guys think both models are 380 OTE and 300 OTF for 1.7hrs on max with a 60 lumen general mode and 5 lumen low. The strobe feature is now hidden and the lanyard attachment has been changed apparently for the better. I almost forgot the P20A2 MK II R5 is in the lineup as well with 300 OTE and 230 OTF for 1.5hrs max output.

I would really love to actually have a R5 that isn't greenish tint and I have my fingers crossed this is what we will get, otherwise I think I will be done with the R5 this is my last attempt at it.

So do you think you will give one a try? I expect to get my P20C2 MKII Monday or Tuesday say I can comment on tint and output then and I'm sure others will have much more in depth review.

Yes, I've learned my lesson about the tint. I'm waiting to see some beam shots and read a review. One word about green or yellow and I'm out. If the beam is white or even blue-white I'm IN. I love my old T20C2. If this new version outthrows the old one I'll be surprised though. None of the XP-G's seem to beat the R2's for shear throw. I like flood as well though and IMO Eagletac are as well built as any brand. Yes even THAT brand.

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seen much any of CPF's favorite brands sold in Australia. Maglites and at best LED Lenser sold in retails. The rest are Energizers and Dorcy or Dolphin... you know those brands. haha

As with dealers willing to ship to overseas at all, i suppose i'm out-of-date in this area. As the last time i checked, i'm positive i remember that they (e.g. illuminationgear) won't ship overseas.

harddrive

Enlightened
How's the performance of the T20C2 MKII with 18650 battery? Still unregulated or regulated?

That's what I'm waiting to hear as well. The XPG were supposed to have lower vf that the XRE so hopefully that will make a difference.

I'm especially hopeful the P20C2 will run regulated on 17670.

Any info about that Mike?

Policetacteam

Enlightened
"P" Personal flashlights...."T" Tactical flashlights. And as previously stated I would imagine all EagleTac dealers will ship to Australia.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Conan said:

That's what I'm waiting to hear as well. The XPG were supposed to have lower vf that the XRE so hopefully that will make a difference.

I'm especially hopeful the P20C2 will run regulated on 17670.

Any info about that Mike?
Hi guys,
Yes the XP-G does have a low VF and do run regulated for quite some time. The information is back at my office so I can't give you specifics yet, sorry.

recDNA

Flashaholic
E
Hi guys,
Yes the XP-G does have a low VF and do run regulated for quite some time. The information is back at my office so I can't give you specifics yet, sorry.

Is the tint XP Greenish?
Lux readings?