• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: PEU Pineapple body with 3 red trits - $70 incl ww shipping -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Train

Banned
NOW PARTING - Red PEU Pineapple body with 3 trit slots filled with 3 red trits in the body.

Image294.jpg

Image293.jpg

Image292.jpg

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: WTS: UK/WW - $199 Custom Aleph3/PEU Light

NOW PARTING OUT...

Aleph3 head & downboy le - $89

PEU Red pineapple body with 3 red trits - $70

Surefire tailcap - $30

flip

Enlightened
Re: WTS: $165 - Custom Aleph3/PEU Light

What is the voltage range that the light engine will accept? Or, 1 rechargeable or 2 or just primaries?

Hammer Train

Banned

1 rechargeable or 2 primaries will work in this light. PM me too as I could always swap out the le if it helps!

Hammer Train

Banned

and answered - in answer to your question the head is mint.

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
Just return the money i sent you thats all i ask. You said in your pm you would. Man up and answer my pm.

Hammer Train

Banned
Um, happy to do this publicly as I promised a refund if it didn't arrive and I just read your most recent pm and have read that it hasn't. Or perhaps we could do this privately?

As per my pm sent to you a while ago which reads:

'Hi Marcus,

So sorry this hasn't showed up yet. I certainly sent them, I specifically remember doing so! I'm just trying to find the receipt, it'll turn up I'm sure. If it doesn't then I'll 100% refund you no problems and claim off the Post Office.

Pete'

I have sent you a pm.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
For what it's worth ...I have had several very good transactions with Pete and I don't understand what is happening with international shipments. The light I shipped to Octaf is still missing in action and a light I purchased from Lumafist went awol too. I personally will no longer ship any lights with batteries as they are on the forbidden list for air shipments and also not permitted period at USPS. There is also some question in regards to tritium locators that could be a red flag if parcel is inspected and the contents would be confiscated and destroyed. This is what my local post office told me when I attempted to get answers to my missing shipment. I strongly encourage everyone to use global express with tracking to avoid hard feelings over lost packages even though additional costs are incurred! Good luck to both parties and I hope everything works out OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.