Nitecore Extreme or EX10

aleks

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a nitecore EX10 a week ago, and it turned up in the mail yesterday....but i was a bit suprised when i saw that they accidently sent me a Extreme instead. Now i have this dilemma....i wanted a small light as my primary EDC, and even if the Extreme seems to be a great light, it´s substantially bigger! I don´t know what to do, keep the Extreme or send it back and get the EX10?

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
The extreme is worth more money and its brighter, do they know that they sent you the wrong one, if not sell it over at the marketplace and then go buy your EX10.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the Extreme better I use to have both and I always activated the EX10 piston drive accidentally in my pocket causing a very warm pocket.

aleks

Newly Enlightened
Hi! Thanks for the replies! i actually made a deal with them! called and explained the situation and said that i´m willing to send it back in exchange for a EX10 with the R2, and they were happy to!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
your still about £10 out of pocket if you have to pay delivery, RR2 EX10 here in the UK costs £49 Extreme costs £59, I would have kept my mouth shut and bought the EX10 aswell.

aleks

Newly Enlightened
No, i don´t have to pay a dime, they´re paying for everything...ofcourse, i could have sold it, but putting the ad, getting it sold, shipping...it´s easier this way..and i still get a better light than the one i bought from the start! (the one i ordered was a Q5 led)