• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux III Ti PD-S....SOLD

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys....

Up for sale is a non-mizer 8-fluted McGizmo Ti McLux III PD-S flashlight.

It was a part of my EDC for a few weeks when I first bought it, so it has a few of the usual minor/light scratches that becomes a part of a Ti light even with careful use. (And be rest assured, my use of it was very carefully done!) It`s in really nice shape (I`d rate it at about 95% mint) and works like a champ.

The light is a 1X123 two-speed (by either depressing the piston or else twisting the head), has a Seoul P4 LED driven by a GDx2 converter (which I believe is set at 525/25 mA), and can take both primary and rechargeable batteries. There is a green trit in the tail end of the piston.

Here are some pictures of the light that I`m offering for sale:

With apologies, my effort to take a picture of the LED and reflector didn`t turn out too well. The interior of the head is clear and clean, and I don`t see any scratches on the lens.

The price: $625.00

This light is SOLD!

I`ll cover shipping CONUS via USPS Priority Mail, with tracking. If insurance is requested, that will be extra at the actual cost of the same. Per usual, all risks of shipping are with the buyer once I put that package into the hands of the USPS.

International and/or Non-CONUS buyers are welcome, provided that you cover all shipping costs in excess of the CONUS shipping costs that would otherwise be incurred. And again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer once the package is mailed.

Unless I post in this sales thread that the light has been already sold, the first person to post an "I`ll take it", or a reasonable variation of the same, in this thread will be the buyer. (Asking a question won`t create a placeholder for you.) I can accept both cash-funded and CC-funded Paypal (but no E-Checks, please). I`ll eat the PP fees. Once a buyer posts in this thread, we can exchange PM`s or emails to sort out the shipping and payment logistics.

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McLux III Ti PD-S

Hi Guys...

This light is SOLD!

Thanks, Troy!

:)

Last edited:

PhantomZ

Enlightened
great catch to whoever snagged this up! if i wasn't lucky enough to have found one in my post last month i would be kicking myself for being late on this!