• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - High CRI MrBulk Lion Heart - price drop

warx23

Enlightened
Up for grabs is a MrBulk Lion Heart with a T1SS0H High CRI P4. This host is a little dinged up and would make a excellent EDC that you would not be afraid to use. If your looking for a shelf queen this is not it. I think the pictures below show the condition. The beam is great. Nice and warm with great color rendition. Much brighter then the stock Lux. The UI is great. Ramp up, Ramp down and will hold the last setting on the next start. Very simple and user friendly.
This will come with 2 Pila 150a's. Ive charged them once and they seem to hold a charge well. Im not sure of the age or last owners usage but they seem fine to me. They are used so "as is" rules.

Conus only.
SOLD - Asking $165, $160 ,$155, $150 $145, $135 Now $130

lionheart01.jpg

lionheart02.jpg

lionheart03.jpg

lionheart04.jpg

lionheart05.jpg

lionheart06.jpg

:wave:

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: High CRI MrBulk Lion Heart ($155)

BUMP for a top knotch A#1 seller who taught me the fine art of "catch and release" How else can we experience the joy of these custom critters from the legendary masters without personally grasping the hands on feeling ourselves? Mr.Bulk was one of the finest and his work speaks for itself and holds timeless quality. I blew too much on knives again this week Steve....you sent me down that path again too! :devil: :bump:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: High CRI MrBulk Lion Heart ($155)

BUMP for a top knotch A#1 seller who taught me the fine art of "catch and release" How else can we experience the joy of these custom critters from the legendary masters without personally grasping the hands on feeling ourselves? Mr.Bulk was one of the finest and his work speaks for itself and holds timeless quality. I blew too much on knives again this week Steve....you sent me down that path again too! :devil: :bump:

Thanks Pal!:thumbsup: I knew once you got a whiff of knives you would be a lost cause..haha.
Thanks for the bump! This light with ui and emitter upgrade is a great piece. The color rendition is killer. Ill lower it again tonight and if it doesn't sell Ill throw it in the car.

one more price drop.

warx23

Enlightened
Re: High CRI MrBulk Lion Heart - price drop

well maybe one more. :duh2:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: High CRI MrBulk Lion Heart - price drop

email incoming.
:thumbsup: