• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***Lummi RAW Titanium

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am on a custom knife kick so I am parting with some of my favorite little lights. I am offering a Lummi RAW Ti in like new condition that was just purchased in December 2009. It has one trit slot but Rob was out of locators so the slot is empty and nobody has the 1mmx12mm vials available right now. You all know that I like my trits so I just bought my old RAW Ti back from coloradogps for $280 because it had the green trits I so desperately wanted. My loss is someone else's opportunity to save some $. I am asking $235 shipped for this little titanium treat! This is a pic of the one I just bought back but the one offered is newer without the trit installed. (for reference to what the light looks like) the other pic is the reason this light is being sold...my new RAW Damascus!

IMG_0975.jpg
Flashlights194.jpg

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: Lummi RAW Titanium

Custom knives... It was only a matter of time.:thumbsup:

Bump for a great light.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lummi RAW Titanium

This one has been traded. Special THANKS to Eric (CPF member Hornady) for hooking me up with my first Rick Hinderer XM-18 with ORANGE scales! Just what I was after! Also thanks to Sandy (Sledhead) to whom this little treasure is going for hooking me up with an ORANGE Todd Begg custom knife!!!!! lovecpf :twothumbs