• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo SunDrop 3S, Mint

SOLD: mint McGizmo 3S in glistening titanium. :D I unscrewed and removed the clip (since everyone knows I hate clips). I can't find the like-new clip/screw set, but I did find a used set. Therefore, this light is sold absolutely mint but with a used clip/screw set in a separate package.

I have only used the light briefly around the house (never carried outside), and have only used it with a primary CR123. My understanding is that this light also accepts RCR123's. It has always worked perfectly and has never had any operational issues on any of its 3 levels.

PayPal only ("gift" or cash, please). I pay USPS priority shipping to US destinations. Add $5 for postal insurance. My PayPal address is in my profile.

$350 shipped CONUS ***SOLD***

IMG_4932-1.jpg

IMG_4933-1.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness. Here's the business end:
IMG_4937.jpg

And a view from inside:
IMG_4938.jpg

Last edited:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo SunDrop 3S, Mint

Hello, Just wondering if this uses the PWM like the newer Sundrop XR-U's? Also I have had trouble finding info on the various levels of lumens. Thanks

chaoss

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo SunDrop 3S, Mint

Hello, Just wondering if this uses the PWM like the newer Sundrop XR-U's? Also I have had trouble finding info on the various levels of lumens. Thanks

The levels should be 3, 13 & 48 lumens, can't help on the PWM.

Good luck with your sale Dad, great price on it :thumbsup:.

Kgp

Newly Enlightened
Troy, the sundrop arrived today just as described. Very nice light! Thanks again for the fast shipping and smooth deal!

Kerry