SureFire: dimensions of o-rings?

Red-T

Newly Enlightened
I've asked the SureFire customer service this question some time ago but got no reply so far, so I thought maybe I'll try here:

Do you know what sizes of o-rings SF use? In particular:

LOTC M3/M2/G2Z (rings on body)

LOTC E2e (body)

LOTC M6 (body and switch)

bezel M2/G2Z

bezel E2e

bezel M3/M6

In a search on this site, I found that the sizes for 6P/9P are -018 and -022. Is that the case for flashlights of similar size (M2 etc.)?

Any info would be very helpful, as I haven't found suitable ones in local shops and ordered some online, which of course had the wrong size /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks!

Tombeis

Enlightened
Red-T

Ther is no indication where you live, but in the USA, I have been able to obtain O-Rings for every Surefire flashlight I own from the E1 to the 10X in the plumbing department of Sears Hardware.

Just remove the O-ring from the flashlight and match it to the available O-Rings in the display.

You can also order O-Rings from Surefire by indicating which flashlight and which rings you need, but you will find this process rather time consuming.

I have also found O-Rings in other hardware stores including True Value, Ace, Home Depot, and Lowes. Sometimes their selection is not as good as Sears.

O-Rings for flashlights are the same material specification as O-Rings for plumbing equipment.

I hope this helps.