• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007 + AOTH Holster, Mint

SOLD: Spy 007 and Art of the Hide custom black elephant holster, both in mint, like new condition. The Spy, a titanium masterpiece created by CPF'er Data, is serial number 228 and is in perfect condition. Never had any trits installed, it's exactly as received new. It also has a nice audible "clicky" when you switch through the levels on the switch, which is a nice bonus (some Spy 007's are softies).

PayPal only (cash or gift), USPS priority shipping included in the price. Add $15 for optional postal insurance. My PayPal address is in my profile.

$920 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

IMG_4929-1.jpg

IMG_4930-1.jpg

IMG_4931-1.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 007 + AOTH Holster, Mint

Unbelievable price!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow Troy, that's one helluva deal :party:

I can't believe it's still here. I'm sure it will be gone VERY soon :twothumbs

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek: Man Troy...that's like selling the Spy 007 for less than $750 if you could even find a AOTH holster to buy! :mecry::mecry::mecry:And the GoldBird set is gone too this week........ BUMP for the BEST of people to do business with!!!!

:eek: Man Troy...that's like selling the Spy 007 for less than $750 if you could even find a AOTH holster to buy! :mecry::mecry::mecry:And the GoldBird set is gone too this week........ BUMP for the BEST of people to do business with!!!!
Karl, I managed to hold on to the Goldbird set after all. :twothumbs

And thanks, guys, for the kind words!