Surefire A2-Incan, LED colors?

kramer5150

Flashaholic
I want to buy different LED colors for my A2. Currently mine is red, but I want to try out the green and white tints too. I used the search tool am aware of the DIY solutions, and other CPF member attempts at bringing their own designs to the CPF marketplace. None of those really interest me.

I am trying to find a source for the resistor direct drive OEM color rings made by Surefire. Does anyone sell these? Does SF sell them factory direct? For obvious reasons ($$) I really don't want to buy a whole new light, when the LED rings can be so easily replaced.

thanks in advance

:thinking:

Last edited:

mwaldron

Enlightened
In a nutshell...

No, They're not available from anyone other than SureFire.

The only way Surefire will sell you one is in a rugged aluminum shell with an incandescent bulb 2 spare batteries and a spare tailcap for $199, just throw away all the excess packaging.

Your only hope is Kola's Onion Rings, which have been "in process" for well over a year now. They're getting closer.

Illum

Flashaholic
I want to buy different LED colors for my A2. Currently mine is red, but I want to try out the green and white tints too.

I would like to consider a trade with you for a red LED A2, I have a "white" LED round A2 sitting unused. How about this, since you've been here long enough...I'll ship my A2 to you with new batteries, and you can play with it for awhile. If you think the white model will grow on you, ship me your red A2, if not, ship my light back to me. You can keep the batteries:)