• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SPF - MINTY LUNASOL 20

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
***SPF****

It's time - the collection needs selective thinning and this 'minty' LS20 needs a new home. I purchased it back in December from another member - it is 99% mint and is from the latest run that accepts RCRs. After I got it and played with it a day or two, it went into the safe. This specimen deserves to be used, although it is ready to go into someone's 'safe queen selection' if they so desire!

Asking $575 Shipped CONUS only (at least for now.) I will eat the Paypal fees - insurance (recommended) is an additional $8.

Being somewhat OCD in how my lights are cared for, I thought I would share a short photo essay of what you'll be getting, including a quick but thorough tune up I did this morning:

IMG_3283.JPG

IMG_3287.JPG

IMG_3288.JPG

IMG_3290.JPG

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

Here she is - ready to go - hope you enjoy the photos!
IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3306.JPG

(Photo below taken pre-cleaning)
IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_3304.JPG

IMG_3310.JPG

(Photo below taken pre-cleaning)

IMG_2712.JPG

I confess that in the process of preparing this little 'photo essay' I almost changed my mind about selling it, but for now I'm going through with it.

ITEM IS SOLD AND PAID FOR - THANKS PAUL! AND THANK YOU CPF!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **FS - MINTY LUNASOL 20

Beginning to make mistakes??? :ohgeez:

Good luck with the sale, shouldn't last long...

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nope - no mistake. I'm sure - it's a great light and I enjoyed having it for a while, but it's time for it to go to a new home.

BUT, my LS27 isn't going anywhere!!

:laughing: lovecpf

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I should sell mine as well - and buy this baby!

Mine is from an earlier run and can't take RCRs, but it was (and still is nearly) mint as well.

csa

Enlightened

I wish I had the money to take this off your hands right now. It's just what I want... :/ Beautiful light for whoever ends up with it.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

wow, THIS is how a sales thread should look, very nice!

-Mayo :eek:oo:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW... I remember how excited you were when you got that one! I just sold my fifth one and keep going back. Funny....I just bought my old mule that I sold you back again! This is a crazy addiction! I had DatiLed build me a super powered light engine since Dark Zero was taking a break. I'll probably list the GDup that was in it. BUMP for a GREAT buyer and seller who truly represents the spirit of what CPF is all about! Great job on your overhaul of the Lunasol 20. I blew too much on knives this week or I'd jump on it! :devil: See Ya!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:crackup:I see you bought the Thorp tool that Don (McGizmo man himself) uses on the clip screws that was recommended by AWTYD too! I got one too and clip removal is a breeze with no stripping or damage to the heads . I rushed out and got mine on ebay just like Troy told us to do! That fact alone shows the great lengths you have gone to to maintain perfection! :twothumbs

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow....thanks, Karl! Just fyi, I think I'm going to have datiLED put an XP-G in my PD-S - making it a PD-XPG?

Yes, I was very excited when I got this one - but kinda went crazy in the past two months with my acquisitions...so a minor 'adjustment' is necessary..

You are right - these great lights do tend to circulate, but that's half the fun. I belong to a number of forums and they are all good, but this forum has, IMHO, the best group of folks out there - everyone treats everyone with such respect and understands the true enjoyment of this 'hobby!'

Thanks for the bump and the kind words!

:bow:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on your sale Dan! I told Derek to do a good job on your heart transplant and I'm certain Dr.DatiLed will take good care of your baby! :twothumbs Don't ya just love how we buy our own lights back again1 TOO FUNNY!

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for both, Karl! Yep, the circle seems to remain unbroken - every once and a while a new 'section' is added to the circle - Dimerazorback, me, many others - but it's cool how this community works!!

Thanks for speaking to Derek for me. I'm sure he'll do a great job!

Dan