• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: AL Dragon Proto - Final Price Drop: $500

For sale: two of the rarest Mr. Bulk collectibles: the one-and-only Dragon Prototype and the "Number One" Ti Dragon. The most outrageous of Mr. Bulk's designs, the Dragon was designed with a threaded bezel: the Ti Dragon comes with both the extremely lethal "attack" bezel (pictured) in stainless steel, as well as a pocket-friendly smooth toothless bezel (not pictured) in titanium. It has a trit fitted in the groove behind the switch. The Proto Dragon, made in aluminum, comes with only the attack bezel, also in aluminum. Both Dragons are original and unmodded, both built with SSC P4 LED's, both with blood-red switch boots. The Ti Dragon includes the kimodo dragon lizard skin hard sheath from Art of the Hide and the Proto Dragon comes with a black elephant hard sheath, also from Art of the Hide. Both lights have been carefully stored, never EDC'd and rarely used.

The aluminum prototype cost over $2,000 to design and build, and is the only aluminum Dragon in the world. The production run was strictly in titanium and the "Number One" Ti Dragon is, of course, the first.

PayPal only (cash or gift, no e-checks), USPS priority insured shipping included in the price. My PayPal address is in my profile.

***Withdrawn*** Number One Ti Dragon ***Withdrawn*** I am keeping Ti Dragon SN 1

Still Available: Aluminum Proto Dragon: $995, $675, $625, $600, $575, $550, $525, Now $500 This is the final price drop.

Number One Ti Dragon pics:
DSC02151.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

Proto Dragon Pics:
DSC02155.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

Both:
DSC02146.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Rare Mr. Bulk Ti Dragon Serial Number 1, Dragon Proto, Both w/AOTH Holsters

Troy,
You never cease to amaze me!

vx000

Enlightened
Re: FS: Rare Mr. Bulk Ti Dragon Serial Number 1, Dragon Proto, Both w/AOTH Holsters

Coach said it all.....where is that "we are not worthy" emoticon?
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Troy, did your wife kick you out of the house and you need to raise funds for an apartment and to pay alimony and child support? That's the only reason I can come up with to part with these. Money is money and you can always make more. These treasures are a significant part of your life and can never be replaced! Good luck my friend with whatever you are doing or facing! :devil:

Karl, thanks for your concern, but 's'all good! Just shuffling some things around. :twothumbs Thanks for the bumpage. lovecpf

RocketTomato

Enlightened

Toby was looking for a Dragon. I will PM to make sure he sees this.

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Wuhuuuu nice lights...i already had the chance to get these lights, but
i need to fund another piece of cpf-history...:wave:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Dramatic lights. Love the holsters too, the idea of having a Kimodo Dragon holster for the Bulk Dragon is quite awesome too.

I can only imagine what UK Customs would think if they opened up one of those packages.

They look rather sinister and with that strike bezel, I would probably have a lot of explaining to do. ;)

Anyway, bump for a very rare offering although I'm sure its not required.

Barbarian

Enlightened

The dynamic duo.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast

Didn't expect to see this one on the for sale rack.. It is an amazing torch...

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened

I can only imagine what UK Customs would think if they opened up one of those packages.

:crackup:They would likely put out an APB for any Klingons seen within transporter range.

Wicked cool light- great seller.:faint:

Bumpity Bump...giddy up.

vx000

Enlightened

Bumpin' just cuz I like lookin' at 'em.

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

These lights are amazing. Someone is going to be very lucky! :twothumbs

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great seller and great lights!