• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Special Sundrop XR-U + [New Bonus Options] for Sundrop XP (pics added)

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
*** WITHDRAWN ***

** The current offer is to choose either the Titanium A19 head (Option A) or La Patite Killer (Option B) plus Sundrop XR-U for a Sundrop XP

Option A
Edit 2/22/10: I have decided to add a mint Titanium Erin0919 A19 Head also to this XR-U trade :D
(This is an empty head. I will, however, include UCL, and Reflector. Cree XR-E light engine is needed to complete this head)
More information on this titanium part can be found here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3098696
CIMG7495.jpg

Here is how it will look on the Sundrop XR-U body:
CIMG7494.jpg

Option B
Edit 2/19/10: I have decided to add a mint Titanium La Petite Killer also to this XR-U to make the deal more enticing
:D
More information on this light can be found here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/201086. These are sold out and Fred (photonfanatic) has mentioned that these will no longer be produced.

CIMG7491.jpg

This is a brighter version of the original Sundrop XR-U and still retains excellent CRI (color rendition). It is a Titanium McGizmo XR-U that is host to a High CRI Seoul GDuP Light engine. This light has three levels: 10mA, 180mA, 700mA.
For more information on this light, please see here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=239966

I'd like to trade either the La Petite Killer or Titanium A19 head and the Sundrop XR-U for a Sundrop XP. Interested parties, please PM me :D

CIMG7488.jpg

CIMG7484.jpg

CIMG7483.jpg

CIMG7485.jpg

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Special Sundrop XR-U for Sundrop XP

What is the condition of your light?
Frank

Condition is good. It never left the house and I'd rate it 9/10 due to some surface scratches that Ti is very prone to, but nothing major. I'll get pictures up by tomorrow.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Condition is good. It never left the house and I'd rate it 9/10 due to some surface scratches that Ti is very prone to, but nothing major. I'll get pictures up by tomorrow.
The thread you pointed at says the high is 600ma; was this a special edition from Don or did someone else bump it up to 700ma?
Frank

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

The thread you pointed at says the high is 600ma; was this a special edition from Don or did someone else bump it up to 700ma?
Frank

Hi Frank, the light engine was created by Wayne Y. from the sandwich shoppe (Don and Wayne used to collaborate together to create the previous LunaSol series and Ti PD-s, just to name a few). It was originally a Seoul GDuP which has the following 3 levels: 10mA, 180mA, 700mA. It was recently modded with a high CRI seoul emitter. This can be seen here: http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?products_id=1113

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Special Sundrop XR-U + LaPetiteKiller for Sundrop XP (pics added)

I have decided to add a mint Titanium :party:La Petite Killer:party: also to this XR-U trade to make the deal more enticing :D.

CIMG7491.jpg

Last edited:

ducati900sp

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTT: Special Sundrop XR-U + [ La PetiteKiller ] for Sundrop XP (pics added)

Would you be interested in selling the La Petite outright?

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Special Sundrop XR-U + [Ti A19 or La PetiteKiller ] for Sundrop XP (pics add

To make things more interested there is an option to choose either the La Petite Killer or a Titanium A19 head with reflector and UCL. This head is e-series compatible and looks great on the 1x123 McClicky Pak. All this is needed is a Cree XR-E light engine.

CIMG7495.jpg

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Special Sundrop XR-U + [New Bonus Options] for Sundrop XP (pics added)

:bump: for Oahu's possible Tsunami which should hit in less than 2 hours! :drunk:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

One last bump before being withdrawn :bump:

Jengs80

Newly Enlightened

:hitit:I might be tempted in buying this, but I don't have anthing to trade you that you are looking for and I'm not sure this is the light for me. I'm looking for a sundrop, but I want a warm tint... I can't believe no one has jumped on this