• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* Haiku XR-E ($375)

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a Haiku with the XR-E emitter. Not carried, just like it came from Don.

I would like $400 $375 for it, PP or Postal MO. It will ship Priority Mail USPS with delivery confirmation. Not responsible for postal mishaps. 50 State shipping to start.

Haiku004.jpg

Haiku001.jpg

Haiku002.jpg

Haiku003.jpg

Last edited:

dagored

Enlightened
Re: F/S Haiku XR-E

Nake, is this bead blasted or are your picts just blurry?

dagored

Enlightened
Re: F/S Haiku XR-E ($375)

You have a PM

If everything is OK on your end, I'll take it. PM me your pp address.

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unbelievable price on a fantastic light.

If people knew how the difference of the Haiku XR-E and the XP-G really is, this light would have already be sold...

The better is always the ennemy of the good and the Haiku XR-E is now perceived as "the old" version. At this price it is a bargain for a very nice and bright light! :thumbsup:

dagored

Enlightened

Thanks guys - my first custom light. I hope I did OK.
:paypal:
Transaction ID: 0NB6964885392031G

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

If people knew how the difference of the Haiku XR-E and the XP-G really is, this light would have already be sold...

The better is always the ennemy of the good and the Haiku XR-E is now perceived as "the old" version. At this price it is a bargain for a very nice and bright light! :thumbsup:

I agree! The XR-E is still an awesome light! Better is the enemy of good, however the differences between the two are very minimal. And, if you haven't seen the XP-G, you won't be missing anything. I still love my original Haiku as it has better throw than the XP-G verison

dagored

Enlightened
Thanks Nake,

Arrived today. Very fast shipping and great packaging. WOW. I'd swear it was brand new. Thanks.