Please direct me to the correct review

Wingwlkr

Newly Enlightened
I've looked around the site, but there is so much great information here (read overwhelming, in a good way), I wasn't able to find what I am looking for.

I'm new here, and as my first LED I ordered a Illunina Ti. It should arrive in the next day or so. I ordered that light because I wanted something very small for every day key-chain/pocket carry. It was a tough choice, because I don't know squat about these lights, and there are so many good offerings. I hope I made a good choice.

So, my question (finally, you say) is this. I need help in choosing my second light.

As a retired pilot, I use airline employee passes when I travel, so it's impractical to check my bag as I never know if I'll get on the flight or not. That prevents me from carrying a knife, or pepper spray, so what I want is a bright light that I can use to shine in someone's eyes to disorient them, if need be. I guess that would be better than nothing. The light must be able to go to the brightest setting on the first click or twist, and be slim, with a clip, so that I can carry in my shirt or pants pocket. I won't limit your recommendations to battery size or length, but I believe a 2xAAA size light would be ideal.

Thanks,
Ed