where can I get (standard) P60 brass pills from ?

SIMON LEONE

Newly Enlightened
Hey All !!
I have a couple of these standard P60 Drop In reflectors (like Dereelight's) and need a few brass pills to assemble them with driver boards and emitters. But DX and Kai doesn't seem to have these pills only. I need dropin hosts but if I can't get pills only I really have no use for alle these reflectors.

Any advice where I can get these pills from ?

thanks and best regards!!z

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
I have never seen the empty brass pills sold separately. For the cost of them you are probably just better off buying them as a set.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
indeed and since they are sold with Op and SMO reflectors you can buy accordingly...

BUT I suggest buying the KD XP-G ones....I ahd very good luck with teh MC-E and XR_E wehne I opened up the hole

SIMON LEONE

Newly Enlightened
yeah right that's what I assumed, but anyway thank you guys for yor input :thumbsup:... that's really too bad, of course a drop in host is not expensive but a penny saved is a penny earned ... :thumbsup:

hellokitty[hk]

Enlightened
You can find them in many places, such as illumination supply, cnquality goods, and probably others.

troelskc

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. Cnquality had the them under this category: Torch Components > Torch Circuit