• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Malkoff M61 & Nailbender SST-50 for something throwy

TriChrome

Enlightened
I have a brand new Malkoff M61, and a Nailbender WJ bin 500 Lumen SST-50 P60 drop-in (it has the 2.5amp 3-mode driver with memory). They're just too floody for me, I'm really looking to trade them for something with more throw (without going to the size of something like a Stanley HID).

Condition:

Malkoff M61 arrived today after work, I tested it out for literally 5 minutes. It's brand spankin new!

The Nailbender SST-50 arrived on 1-26-2010. I'm on my third 2200mah 18650 through it (which is still pretty fresh) so there's literally about 1.5 hours of runtime on it. I cut the main spring down to size for my C2 (only used 1 coil), and there's some light marks on the outside from when I tried to focus the reflector for more throw (and put it back to it's original position which was perfect). Slight marks from the lens pushing down on the drop-in when I screw the head on. It's really quite perfect but I take pride in exactly describing every little detail when I sell or trade anything.

Possible trades (not looking to sell at this moment)

(I also have some cash I can throw in depending on the offer)

Please PM me with any offers. I already have a NiteCore Extreme, SR3 (which I love for it's throw in a small package; anything that bests this by being a lot brighter and better throw in around the size of a C2 or a little larger I would like), and a JetBeam M1X.

No Deal Extreme type lights please.

I would love a Surefire KT4 head, or M3/M3T/M4 or similar lights (looking for an incandescent thrower since I already have the similar M1X in LED format). A smaller tactical style HID would be great as well. I would like to tryout the JetBeam RRT-0 (the new version w/out the problems) as well.

I love the styling of the Mac SST-5 EDC but would also like something with more throw than a SST-50 light, and something that has better runtime (ala 18650 or 18500 cells). Maybe something like a Deerelight with Aspheric might be an option.

Just send me a PM if you have any offers. If you need feedback I have tons on Ebay, and the several Airsoft forums I moderate at. Mods, if this is the wrong section please let me know; I thought this qualifies as a custom product I'm trying to trade.

-Jesse

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd be interested in buying the M61 outright if you decide to do that :wave:

Raymond33

Newly Enlightened
I think that I may have what you are looking for. Eagletac M2XC4. The Light has only about 20 minutes total run time. I have the clicky option. Do not have a defuser, but that makes it very flexible for close up.

review at https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/232725 and
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2995235
beam shots at https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2995235
It is a great thrower!

Would be interested in your bored C2 with the SST-50 3 mode.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

TriChrome

Enlightened
Hey all, I have quite a few PM's to reply to and I'm in the mountains of Vermont right now - I'll reply as soon as I can.

Raymond, I already have a M1X for a LED thrower. Thanks for the offer though. I'm also looking to only trade the drop-INS, not the C2 itself.

**EDIT** the P61 has been traded, and the SST-50 is nearly sold. Thank you for the offers everybody.

Last edited: