Looking for 2-AA light w/UI similar to Photon Proton

Afraid-of-the-dark

Newly Enlightened
I wasn't sure how to use the search engine to dig this info up so here's what I'm looking for:

I think the utility of the Photon Proton UI and white/red LED is perfect.
However, at present, there isn't a 2-AA version of this light so I'd like to find another brand that is similar even if it only has a white LED.

Plus I would prefer that it be button activated like the Photon Proton.

Lastly, I would like the light to have primary lithium (Energizer) capability.

My reason for wanting this is the light is bright enough for most applications (tactical and practical) and can be dimmed sufficiently to significantly extend the run time should you need it (i.e.disaster prep). The AA requirement is for ease of finding batteries worldwide.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks!

Surnia

Newly Enlightened
if you speak of an IBS type UI, you have the LF3XT with 2AA tube (CUI is completely infinitely adjustable, while the FUI has programmable modes), D20, iTP Eluma SA2 (multiple modes, but an IBS type mode is usable), and some of the Jetbeams (IBS to select from, but you preset the modes when in use).

Afraid-of-the-dark

Newly Enlightened
Kidding aside I briefly thought of buying two Protons but the duct tape needed to keep them together isn't the sano solution I'm looking for.

The LiteFlux looks a little too complicated but admittedly it is feature rich.

IMHO, the Proton is fairly idiot proof to ramp up or down in red or white to suit ones lighting needs. (good grief, I'm starting to sound like a commercial...)

Is that all there is out there for button-activiated infiinitely adjustable 2-AA lights?

...I hope not...

Flashaholics don't let me down!

carrot

Flashaholic
Mr. Bulk used to make flashlights with a similar UI. Besides that, this UI is not used too much. The Nitecore D20 is close, but I don't know if it is made or sold any more.

Surnia

Newly Enlightened
Mr. Bulk used to make flashlights with a similar UI. Besides that, this UI is not used too much. The Nitecore D20 is close, but I don't know if it is made or sold any more.
I would most certainly hope it is, I too am deciding between the SA2, LF3XT (2AA), and the D20 for a biking light...