Just a pic of my Quark 2AA Tactical.

clipse

Enlightened
Correction, its a 1AA. My bad.

I love this little light.

2aa_tactical.jpg

I've been playing alot more with my camera, so I thought I would share.

Last edited:

asfaltpiloot

Newly Enlightened
Nice picture.
Like the surroundings.
Looks like a 1xAA from that angle.
Has a few dings on the bezel, your daily user?

Robert.

clipse

Enlightened
Yes, its a 1AA, my bad.

Yes its my daily user. The finish is no where near as good as my old EDC (hds EDC) but the light over is pretty good.

On the surroundings. I work at a golf course. A flashlight comes in handy quite a bit when checking machinery or working before a tourney at 4:30 in the morning.

clipse

clipse

Enlightened
Thanks, this is the first day of my playing with HDR photography. I'm having fun with it so far.

GregY

Newly Enlightened
Nice pic. Nice light. :cool:

I just bought an AA2 Tactical, plus the AA tube. I can't decide which tube to leave on, the AA is pocketable and would make a great EDC, the AA2 is a great bedside and pack light with double the output on max and 2+ times the runtime on all the other levels.

I think the only solution is to buy another head and tailcap. Ugh. :ohgeez:

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, this is the first day of my playing with HDR photography. I'm having fun with it so far.

You're welcome. Carry on exploring and showing us your work! :cool:

I just bought an AA2 Tactical, plus the AA tube. I can't decide which tube to leave on, the AA is pocketable and would make a great EDC, the AA2 is a great bedside and pack light with double the output on max and 2+ times the runtime on all the other levels.

Haha.. absolutely its the better flashaholic way to solve this problem! :grin2:

Saint_Dogbert

Enlightened
Mmm, that looks like a hdr/tonemapped image - am I right? Good choice of edc light, too.

abladeafficionado

Newly Enlightened
Very cool picture. I'm a sucker for good photography. I have a DSLR but I can't figure the settings out. I just use auto everything for action photography (sports), I've yet to figure out the "artsy" photography some of you guys can do.

hoongern

Enlightened

Want MORE solutions? :D

1) Get an AW 14500 Li-Ion battery and enjoy the brightness of 2xAA in a 1xAA package!

2) Get 2x14500 Li-Ions and a 2x123 Quark head!

GregY

Newly Enlightened
Want MORE solutions? :D

1) Get an AW 14500 Li-Ion battery and enjoy the brightness of 2xAA in a 1xAA package!

I did seriously think about that, but I want longer runtimes. Which is why I've started researching 1x18650 lights. I'm tempted by the Quark 18650 tube, but it's rather longer than I'd like.

2) Get 2x14500 Li-Ions and a 2x123 Quark head!
I'm really not a fan of multi-celled lights in general, and if I wind up with multiple heads I'd like them to be all the same voltage.

Heh, we've got some thread drift going here. :)