123 Rechargeable batteries for 3 LED lights...

oguruma

Newly Enlightened
Alright, I have 3 lights that use 123's. I need help with my rechargeable options that will work for all 3 of them. I want to get a battery that is compatible with all 3 of them. The three lights are:

Blackhawk Gladius: I got issued this light for work. I don't use it a whole lot, but it does get accidentally turned on and goes through batteries a lot because of that.

Surefire G2LED: My go-to light that I keep handy in the house.

Fenix PD30: This one is on its way in the mail. Will probably be kept in the glovebox, and taken out if me and my wife go for a walk/hike/camping (I like us both to use the same battery type for this, so we don't have to bring two types of spare batteries).

So what is my best bet for all 3 of these lights? I also want to take into consideration the fact that I might someday purchase other 123 powered lights...

seale_navy

Enlightened
well I am not sure whether the Aw RCR123A will fit into the Blackhawk Gladius.

But I do know that the surefire G2L and the Fenix PD30 is able to fit the AW RCR123A batteries with no an issue..

Moonshadow

Enlightened
Blackhawk Gladius: I got issued this light for work. I don't use it a whole lot, but it does get accidentally turned on and goes through batteries a lot because of that.
You know that you can lock it out, right ? Just rotate the tailcap anticlockwise as far as it goes, then half-press and turn it one stop further.