1st Generation Microfire Warrior K500 Parts...

steevireno

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I have a first generation Microfire K500 that I am looking for a tailcap assembly for. I purchased it from PTS several years ago, but it doesn't look like they carry the line anymore. I am not sure if the new generation Warrior I K500 shares the same tailcap? Any ideas of whether it will work or where I can get a new tailcap?

Also, I am considering selling this unit as I have only used it a couple of times to show it off to friend/relatvies and plan on purchasing a different light. It is in brand new condition with the exception of the tailcap not working properly when changing the batteries. It appears that the design causes the internal wires to twist when replacing the cap. I have repaired, but prefer a new cap. All reasonable offers accepted.

Thanks,

Steve

Patriot

Flashaholic
It should work but I would ask Microfire.

10W HID's are selling for next to nothing given the advancements in LED's well over 500 lumens. I'm afraid it wouldn't be worth much at all.

steevireno

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. I kind of figured, but thought I would offer it up. If the $12 cap fits and nobody wants it, I certainly would find use for it some how.

I am adding a TK40 or 45 to my collection that will certainly retire the light I never used. :)

Steve