Wolf Eyes Incandescents Discontinued?

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Went over to PTS and noticed they only carry their LED line. I certainly hope they will keep a few models around, such as the Raider.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
although they carry more led lights, i think he will carry some xenon also. he is waiting till the chinese new year is over. i've been talking with him and he said he should have them in around mid march. but even if you dont see them on his site, im sure he can order one for you. :thumbsup:

AlexLED

Enlightened
Indeed, I noticed that, too. :(

although they carry more led lights, i think he will carry some xenon also. he is waiting till the chinese new year is over. i've been talking with him and he said he should have them in around mid march. but even if you dont see them on his site, im sure he can order one for you. :thumbsup:

Ah, good news !!
Chinese NewYear should be over today. :)

Although Wolf-Eyes don't seem to announce any new incans:
http://www.wolf-eyes.com/index.html

Last edited:

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently picked up a couple of new WE incans and lamps because I see availability becoming thinner going forward. Can you have too many M90s?

:)

AlexLED

Enlightened
Can you have too many M90s?

:)

No !
icon_prost.gif

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I have one M90 body left and one spare bezel as this is simply the best light I have found thus far for my duty needs. I may have 10 different lamps with some of the WE brand as well as lumens factory ranging from 9 to 13 volt ratings.

I never paid much attention however after just looking myself it seems as if the incan section is getting much more thin than I remember at PTS. I really enjoy the modular platform of the M90 and use the extender as well at times for the 13V set up.

Does anyone really feel that this light will really be hard to find in the near future?...Has anyone actually spoken with Mike at PTS..? I tried to phone today and got no answer however the curiousity is killing me. I would purchase at least 2 more complete lights and as many lamps as I could get right now if I could verify they may not be around for much longer.

Latest posts