Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: EagleTac T10LC2 review

Default EagleTac T10LC2 review

I was debating on posting this but I think people should read this before they make the same mistake I did.

I ordered an EagleTac T10LC2 before academy started last summer. I played with it some here and there but it never got any major use until we started range. range was only 2 weeks long in november. The last day of range my light started acting funny. It would come on for a second and then go off. I thought maybe the batteries are going. I went home and charged them up and the light seemed ok again. Then after about 5 minutes of on and off it died again. I swapped batteries and it still would not come on. I had to finish the rest of academy on a deal extreme hack job.

I contacted Eagletac on 12/10/09 and we determined that there was an issue with the led unit. I mailed it off about 10 days later. I was told I would have it back in 2 weeks. It is now 2/20/10 about 2 months later and I still have not received my light. All I get are empty promises that it is in the mail.

edit: a few more details
    When I mailed the package I put my return address on the box and I also put it on a piece of paper in the box. I contacted them one month later and was told they needed my shipping address. This was the most frustrating part for me. Why did it take a month and then I had to contact them? Then the shipping department messed up and did not ship it out for about 2 weeks.

I will never buy one of these lights again. Mine died and the customer support has been terrible so far.

edit: received light on 2-21-10
    Last edited by onesojourner; 02-23-2010 at 07:46 AM.

Default Re: EagleTac T10LC2 review

When you say you contacted "Eagletac" do you mean your dealer or the company itself or what?

I contacted the dealer directly.

Update: the light finally came yesterday evening.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by onesojourner View Post
    I contacted the dealer directly.

Update: the light finally came yesterday evening.
    Are you talking about Eagletac-store.com? If so they had a fall out with Eagletac and no longer sell Eagletac lights.

Err...

So why is the thread title "EagleTac T10LC2 review"?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by apontes View Post
    Err...

So why is the thread title "EagleTac T10LC2 review"?
    Good question: it clearly isn't a review - it's a complaint about a manufacturer, and it therefore belongs in the MarktPlace, not here.

onesojourner, please post it there, or pursue it direct with the manufacturer. I'm closing it here.
    Resistance is futile...