• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Haiku XP-G **SOLD**

SFfanman

Enlightened
Titanium Goodness. Haiku XP-G R5 is in mint condition just as received from the factory (Don). Only selling it because the herd needs to be thinned. :mecry: Paypal accepted and will ship CON US only please. $437 shipped SOLD

P1030148.jpg

P1030144.jpg

P1030081.jpg

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XP-G

Bump for a great seller and a perfect light. Come on folks, you can't go wrong here!! I own TWO of these beauties! And this is a bargain price!
:twothumbs

SFfanman

Enlightened

Bump for a great seller and a perfect light. Come on folks, you can't go wrong here!! I own TWO of these beauties! And this is a bargain price!
:twothumbs

Thanks run4jc. :D Wha wha what??? ......you own TWO now? :naughty:

SFfanman

Enlightened

:eek:

Bought a bead blasted version for the safe...it's just sooooo purdy...LS20 funded this and a heart transplant for my PD-S...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ahhh and I bet I know what type of heart was best suited for the transplant. :rolleyes:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can I shot of the business end of it (Emmiter/Reflector) ?

Thanks!

fyrstormer

Banned

I'm sorry SFFanman!! Don't mean to thread hijack! But, fyrstormer, that would be an Cree XP-G heart...:D

And somebody really should purchase this Haiku XP-G! Great seller and my favorite light! A deal!

:grin2:
I know, I wanted to see what he thought would be the best choice. :p

nativecajun

Newly Enlightened

OK I will let my ignorance stick out. What powers this light and what makes it worth the asking price. I have a muyshondt aeon on the way and I thought that was expensive. Please PM me cause after I look at something like this I can never find it again. I don't come here to to often to learn all the tricks of finding where I have been and where I have to go on this site. or simply e-mail me is even better nativecajun57 at comcast.net

I Have many other gizmos, knives, one rifle .17 mach2, and lights. Who made this one and again what is its UI, runtimes, lumens etc etc.

Daniel AKA nativecajun

SFfanman

Enlightened

OK I will let my ignorance stick out. What powers this light and what makes it worth the asking price. I have a muyshondt aeon on the way and I thought that was expensive. Please PM me cause after I look at something like this I can never find it again. I don't come here to to often to learn all the tricks of finding where I have been and where I have to go on this site. or simply e-mail me is even better nativecajun57 at comcast.net

I Have many other gizmos, knives, one rifle .17 mach2, and lights. Who made this one and again what is its UI, runtimes, lumens etc etc.

Daniel AKA nativecajun

Hi Dan,

I believe the levels are something like 7-10 lumens low, 35-45 lumens medium, and 185 lumens high! Not sure of all the runtimes but I believe the high is around 1 hour. As far as the UI goes, it is very simple and efficient IMHO. Lightly depress for momentary on, full depress for constant on. Double depress to cycle through low, med, and high in that order. Hope this helps. :cool:

Run4jc.......no worries man. Your presence and input is always most welcome. )

Last edited: