• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: KuKu EX10 Ti Fatty SOLD

jslappa

Enlightened
I will most likely kick myself for doing this, but I am trying to complete my D10 collection, and I've got a bit of money invested into this EX10 that could be spent on a JHanko D10. If you have a JHanko 3D D10, I'd certainly entertain this + cash for a trade.

This Awesome fathead EX10 is slightly longer than a standard EX10, but still a few MM shorter than a D10. Light engine is still from an EX10, however. Lens, O-rings and reflector are not from the EX10. This example is still quite mint, though I have altered an EX10 clip to fit. There are Ti clips currently being sourced by KuKu427, and you can request one in his EX10/D10 sales thread. I have a place in line, and I would be willing to sue your money and buy one for the EX10 fatty, should he run out of spots for one.

No scratches on this item, and I have never tried polishing it. She comes with a blue trit in the piston.

Price will be $250 shipped USPS Priority, with DC for US buyers. International buyers are always welcome and will pay exact shipping, but I can't be held responsible for anything at all if you refuse insurance or have me put a cheaper price on the customs docs. Insurance on your dime. I prefer Paypal too.

An unconditional "I'll take it" followed by very prompt payment trumps all else. That is to say, if you post an "I'll take it if my PM is answered by a yes", it will be trumped by a later unconditional post to take it no matter what. Sorry, but I have witnessed some crazy sales where that fact was not made clear.

Pics are a little old, but after I read my baby her bedtime stories and put her to bed, I'll get more pics up, should they be needed. Thanks so much for looking!

Here you can see the cut I made to open the stock EX10 clip to fit the fatty
IMG_0530.jpg

Here is a shot showing the blue tritium vial, and the clip mounted.
IMG_0532.jpg

You can sorta see the size difference between the fatty EX10 and a standard EX10. I'll get a much better shot tonight.
IMG_0560.jpg

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: KuKu EX10 Ti Fatty

I'll Take It!

Please send me total with insurance and pay-pal info..

Thanks

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pay-Pal Sent!...:paypal:

Thanks!:wave: I've been wanting one of these.:party:

I certainly didn't expect to see one of these pop up today!

Mine has been carried almost everyday since it came out and it shows!
Still one of my favorite lights.
Let my Dad borrow it last week while I modded his KL1 and felt naked without it the entire time. Guess I didn't realize how much I prefer it over other choices. Probably due to the fact that it's been beat up and still does what its supposed to.:thumbsup:

Should be interesting to try it with the big head..:naughty:...oh, and Ti is cool!:cool:

005-53.jpg

Last edited:

jslappa

Enlightened

PM sent Fab. Thanks and congrats. Yeah, I have seen you post that EX10 before. I think you said you've EDC'd it since it first came out?

Anyway, I guess I should have started the sale at $9,000 and went down from there, huh? Oh well, I've received some great deals from fellow CPF members, so I'm glad I can return the favor.

Senna, I was relly hoping you could have offered up that JHanko, buddy! Jeff hasn't returned my emails, so I may be relegated to refreshing this forum forever!

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

SHHHH!! No one is supposed to know that I have one LOL!!! I am sure that JHanko is cranking these beauties out as fast as he can. If I catch a case of insanity and decide to part with mine I will let you know.

jslappa

Enlightened

Thanks, I'll hold you to that.

Also, In my haste to make the thread, I forgot to mention that the fatty comes with a spare set of o-rings, a spare lens, and I'm leaving the XR-E R2 in there. Literally less than 1 minute of run time on it.

RocketTomato

Enlightened
Excellent catch. My wallet is glad I did not see this in time. Does anyone know if there are any beamshot comparisons between the fatty head and the regular head anywhere?

Jslappa, what's up with all the empty Nitecore hosts?

jslappa

Enlightened
........Jslappa, what's up with all the empty Nitecore hosts?

They have been gutted and sent to my favorite SIG armorer for Cerakote added to the finish. Some of the colors include Flat Dark Earth, Coyote and Desert Tan. I've had 2 guns coated with Cerakote, and I love how durable it is, and the fact that it's "self lubricating". I should only need to lube the o-rings. they should be back any day now. I'll PM you some pics of them when they arrive.

jslappa

Enlightened
This Awesome fathead EX10 is slightly longer than a standard EX10, but still a few MM shorter than a D10.

damn, I thought I proof read that too. Good catch.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice catch DaFABRICATA! :twothumbs
I'm curious is your old EX10 coated with the standard coating? Just wondering if that is what mine will look like after years of use. I actually like the "lived-in" look.
I bet you'll enjoy that Ti one though :thumbsup: Kind of like a big brother to your old faithful one.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
jslappa, good to know I will have a few extra parts for it to keep set aside should i need 'em.:thumbsup:

Thanks lisantica, this will be my third Ti light! The 007 and Surefire Titan are my others. Still need a McGizmo, just want to buy the model that will get used a lot.:thinking:

Yes, my old EX10 has the original finish and is just really well worn.
I have a feeling this one will live in my backpack which goes with me everywhere anyway.

I have a Cree UV EX10 light engine for this one..:cool:
It will look sweeeet with the titanium!:naughty::D

rtryland

Newly Enlightened
Argh!!! Missed this one... And I had a WTB up for this light too. Crap. Maybe I should just give up flashaholism.... Lol

Nice catch though seriously jealous right now!!!
Steve makes incredible lights.

RTRYLAND

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Now that it looks like we won't see a run of slim bodied Ti EX10s nor another run of these Fatty Ti Ex10s from Steve I am also on the lookout.

So Toby, you've got some competition. :nana:

Latest posts