New here, just wanna say thanks

creolescorpion

Newly Enlightened
I just want to thank you guys for enlightening me on flashlights. I've been reading these threads for a while and found some good info. The best light I had was a streamlight stinger, which is a good light. I wanted to buy another and was going to buy a second streamlight until I read a few posts here. To sum it up I bought a fenix PD30 and love it so much I bought a second one. It seems to really outperform my streamlight. I'm going to buy the TK40 next. Thanks guys.:twothumbs

Gazerbeam

Newly Enlightened
:welcome: Hi creolescorpion, you can't wrong with fenix, good lights at a fair price. You might want to look at some other quality brands like 4sevens, JetBeam, NiteCore, EagleTac, Olight, LiteFlux and Tiablo just to name a few for comparison when choosing future lights.

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
"...welcome to a brave new world...":party:

welcome.gif

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

Glad your happy with the Fenix, I remember a Inova X5 got me thinking their was quality lights other than Maglite then I ordered a Fenix L1T and been totally hooked ever since. I lost that L1T somewhere around the house/garage hopefully one day it will show itself.

186kmps

Newly Enlightened
I also am new to posting on CPF after years of "sitting in ". My first lights were Streamlight xenons. After checking out many threads and recommendations, I am now getting into high output LED flashlights. There is a lot to learn, especially about battery technology and safety. My 2 cents, use the search option as much as you can. There is so much useful info on CPF, it can be overwhelming at times. But it is worth it! :welcome:lovecpf