• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Triple R5 XP-G K-light 1100lm Race light

sosemot728

Enlightened
I have a practically brand new K-Light for sale with triple XPG R5 leds, Built.

http://ktronik.com/cncdelite/index.html

$250AUD

[Stop hot-linking images! This is your second warning. And I've closed your duplicate thread where you last did it. Edited by Darell]

Last edited by a moderator:

znomit

Enlightened
I have a practically brand new K-Light for sale with triple XPG R5 leds, Built.

http://ktronik.com/cncdelite/index.html

$250AUD

Is this the one you flooded?

:thinking:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3050311&postcount=60

"I assembled and used the K-Light I ordered off you a while ago, I would like to let you know a major design flaw.

The inner body assembly has a hole drilled through into the inside, to mount the handlebar assembly.

This is disastrous as, it makes the a great light, unable to keep the water out... The first trip out in the rain and the internal body section of my light, filled with moisture and destroyed the circuit boards inside. Even though it had the screw in place to prevent this!

Is there any chance of getting a body that does not have a huge hole right through it!? I have been very disappointed, with what has happened. I now have a broken light...
"

Last edited by a moderator:

sosemot728

Enlightened

Nope! All new internal components

That was the v1 housing, I got the original seller to swap the housing to a v2 (this one is the one for sale) This version does not have this problem, the internal components are completely sealed. I am selling this to get extra capital for creating my own custom housing

Matt

Darell

Flashaholic

A good enough question considering the earlier claims. Though I'll say it again: The circuit is not damaged by water. The completed circuit boards are in fact completely submerged in water for cleaning before shipping.

Last edited:

sosemot728

Enlightened
A good enough question considering the earlier claims. Though I'll say it again: The circuit is not damaged by water. The completed circuit boards are in fact completely submerged in water for cleaning before shipping.

:thinking: I thought I made this clear, this is not the one that flooded! Different shell, Different LED's, Different Bflex

JohnF

Enlightened
$200 AU, right? Does it come with any battery pack, or helmet adapter? Thanks,

John F

sosemot728

Enlightened
$200 AU, right? Does it come with any battery pack, or helmet adapter? Thanks,

John F

Yes AUD (excluding delivery), No battery pack. Just the housing, full electronics, led's and switch fully assembled.

Last edited:

sosemot728

Enlightened
its a bflex driver so anything from about ~12v to ~20v

14.8v would be best (4*18650)

I also realized that the mount will be included... I don't know why I said it wasn't

Last edited:

calebra

Banned
mathew, does it have the lead out the arse end to hook up a battery pack?