Tritium Glowrings- what do you do with yours?

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got a set of these in the B/S/T forum and they are pretty cool. A couple of obvious uses would be to put one on your keychain so you could find your keys in the dark. Another would be as a zipper pull for your tent or duffel bag. I put one on the pull cord of the ceiling fan above my bed, no more flailing around in the dark when I need to turn the fan down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What do you do with yours?

Peter

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
what do i do with mine?

not much....

one of them is on my keychain...the others are...just lying around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I have a green one on my house keys, a dark blue one on my wheelchair ignition key, and the others hanging from map pins on the wall by my bed... and when I get my pink MM from the CPF group buy, a pink Glow Ring is going on it.
I'm missing two or three; the cleaners probably made off with them when I was away late last year. Maybe they bashed the Glow Rings open with a hammer and breathed in all that tritium goodness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

d'mo

Enlightened
I've put them on my keyrings and the flashlights I would most quickly need to locate in the event of a power failure. The green one is bright enough to give my kids comfort as a nightlight when tent camping.