• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Big Leef system tailcap wanted

sbelyo

Newly Enlightened
Hello...

I need a big leef system tailcap. Any color will do

donn_

Flashaholic
Interested in something like this?

IMGP3199.jpg

It's a one cell P7 with an aspheric lens.

If interested, email me at:
email.jpg

jaundice

Enlightened
Donn;

That's one good looking light. I see that you've got a 26650 segment on that light. What cell are you using in it?

Thanks,

-John

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see various BigLeef necks and bodies on lighthound's site. When does he sell tailcaps as well? I'm intrigued by the BigLeef 26650 body but discouraged by the tailcap availability issue.

Is this situation like gambling that the fivemega component you want will be available in another run to complement the fivemega stuff you have?

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see various BigLeef necks and bodies on lighthound's site. When does he sell tailcaps as well? I'm intrigued by the BigLeef 26650 body but discouraged by the tailcap availability issue.

Is this situation like gambling that the fivemega component you want will be available in another run to complement the fivemega stuff you have?

The maker of LEEF (CPF member Leef) has retired. Lighthound is selling their stock of parts they have in inventory. Unless he comes out of retirement the parts available will be either used or the remnant that Lighthound still has in stock.