• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Nailbender 3D Mag SST-90 D2Flex and 4 D NiMH and charger

Viper715

Enlightened
Hello all,
Today I have up for sale a very nice turnkey 3D Mag with SST-90 D2Flex driver UCL Lens 4 10000 Mah D cell NiMH and a charger. It has a custom heatsink and a aluminum MOP reflector and was built by Nailbender. This is a very nice and clean build. I bought it jsut a little while ago and have used it for about a week. It is still in perfect condition. It is the brightest light I have used to date. I am asking $240 shipped priority with Delivery Confirmation within the US. Insurance is extra as is international shipping. I am not responsible for postal mishaps.

Below is the description and pictures from the original sales thread.

Up for sale is a complete turnkey 3D Mag SST-90 package that puts out 1450 OTF lumens. This light was built completly by Nailbender so its pure quality. A new 3D black mag body with MOP metal reflector, UCL lens and D2flex 5 level dimming switch included. Also included is 3 Nimh AccuEvolution 10000Mah D cells with 3 charges on them and a Nimh charger with wall and car plugin. This thing has all you need to light up the night!!

camaro2c.jpg

camaro1.jpg

Last edited:

camaro09

Enlightened
Re: FS: Nailbender 3D Mag SST-90 D2Flex and 4 D NiMH and charger

Great grab. I can personally tell you this is one bright light. Great seller as well.