Proper Assembly for NDI Switch Housing.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still trying to figure out what is wrong with my NDI, can someone please tell me how to properly stack the parts into the switch housing? I bought this one second hand here on CPF, here is how it stacks up.

Dropped into the bottom of the housing is a washer, this is a spacer I would assume.

Next is the switch itself.

Next is a thin wavy washer

Next is a little orange rubber washer thingy.

Finally the brass retaining ring is screwed down, holding it all together.

This configuration really doesn't look stock, but it is how I received it.

Link Archer VI

Newly Enlightened
That sounds close to the order in my NDI, but I don't have a "thin wavy washer." What exactly is that piece?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nobody has knowledge of this, or has one they can take apart to verify?

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
My NDI goes:

Tailcap (with black rubber switch cover dropped into it, of course), then switch module, then rubber orange ring dropped onto that, then finally the brass ring. That's it, how mine arrived.

349c32o.jpg

The spring protrudes through the orange ring, and the top layer of the orange ring ends up being hugged by the inner edge of the brass ring.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
My NDI goes:

Tailcap (with black rubber switch cover dropped into it, of course), then switch module, then rubber orange ring dropped onto that, then finally the brass ring. That's it, how mine arrived.

349c32o.jpg

The spring protrudes through the orange ring, and the top layer of the orange ring ends up being hugged by the inner edge of the brass ring.

Thank you for that clarification, I really do appreciate it :thumbsup: