• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD. Custom ElectronGuru ceramic 6P,(SOLD) Nailbender XPG drop in....

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all. Just got this, played around with this setup for a couple of days and decided that I jumped the gun and want to hold out for some other custom items. I did the boil trick on the tailgaurd/clip so that suckers' not coming off, which is why I am not gonna try LOL. The Nailbender drop in is awesome. Driven at 1.4A on high. Tailcap has McCLicky in it. Anyway, its pristine. This setup cost $190 including the shipping to me.

Host has been SOLD for $130 to upsidedownviking.....

Drop in has been SOLD for $30 to Oscar....

I will make the drop in available around this time tomorrow, waiting for a member who wanted it before to have a chance to get it.

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom ElectronGuru ceramic 6P, tailgaurd clip, Nailbender XPG drop in....

1500 pennies plus PP fees?:D

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom ElectronGuru ceramic 6P, tailgaurd clip, Nailbender XPG drop in....

This is a really nice light

OTD

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

$15? Uh, no thanks.... maybe you meant $150. That would be a different story.

I was just goofing around and giving you a free bump.

Great light and I'm sure it will sell quickly.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast

+1 I have one of the other coated green 6P's, and I'm tempted to get this one too. I already have a 3 level NB XPG though.

Well I would separate the host from the drop in....if you're interested...

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Host has been SOLD to upsidedownviking. Drop in will be available around this time tomorrow if a member who wanted it before doesn't respond.....