• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Brass Cub

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please PM me if you have one available, thank you.

I can accommodate with RPM brass Cub parts (heads and tails) but no control modules. Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll give you a good deal on them. RPM might be able to build a control module for you.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the offer Troy, but I am hoping for an original.

I have had the hardest time letting go of mine, but you might try shuter (real name Gale) or mendhammarsh (real name Marshall), as I know they have/had some. If you get ahold of one and want to pimp it out later let me know and I can help there with accessory parts.

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
I've got a pair of originals and an RPM Brass Cub. They are quite hard to find and I couldn't bear to part with mine. Good luck with your search.

051.jpg

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice trio you have there, definitely keepers :thumbsup:

RocketTomato

Enlightened
Very nice sets of brass cubs! I have one and I am wondering how do you guys keep them from tarnishing?

Last edited:

RocketTomato

Enlightened
Tarnish? Ooooh, that's a bad problem. You'd probably better let F250XLT take it off your hands. :devil:

Sorry! Not gonna happen.

I am just curious because most of the photos show no tarnish (except for the rightmost cub in Shuter's photo). So unless they are old photos, taken when the lights were new, the cubs have a remarkable lack of tarnish.