Klutch flashlight

Bronze

Newly Enlightened
Just bought a 15watt 900 lumans klutch light from northern tool.com just wandering if anyone knows anything about their reliability and quality thanks

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wondered in there yesterday but didnt see that so i cant speak to their quality you're welcome

WelcomeToCandlePowerForums

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Just another DX rebranded generic-fire from china.
I hope you didn't pay $150 for it, same thing at DX is $50, and the charger + cells are not worth more than an additional $20.

Link1

link2

I'm not saying its a bad light, just way over priced. Its not going to be 900 Lumens either.

3rdparty

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I realize the thread here is pretty old but the links are not to the 15watt 900 lumen klutch, they are to the TrustFire TR-650 650-Lumen, which is a different light.

The 900 lumen model has 5 LED's not 4 as shown. This thread is old so I'm not expecting a reply, but I would be happy to post a pic if anybody cares.

Best,
John

Sproage

Newly Enlightened
Had been eyeballing that same light in the NT catalog, just couldn't see spending that much on it. Does look like nice build quality, features, etc. but the LED quality is probably not that great when compared to other lights of higher quality.

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened
Hi,
I realize the thread here is pretty old but the links are not to the 15watt 900 lumen klutch, they are to the TrustFire TR-650 650-Lumen, which is a different light.

The 900 lumen model has 5 LED's not 4 as shown. This thread is old so I'm not expecting a reply, but I would be happy to post a pic if anybody cares.

Best,
John
You do not get it as it is pretty much a Trustfire branded light (or by chance even one from a few others as they have much the same style also like Romisen, G&P or Ultafire (WF-500) for example) and the Trustfire linked to may not have been the exact same model to show it is still pretty much the same light. The blue 18650 batteries are Trustfire.

For example you can get these and put them in the lights of this same configuration/style. here is a dropin which uses 5x Cree XR-E Q5 or the even brighter 5 x XR-E R2 at here.

Not the first time a store is selling a light like this under their own brand as Cabelas has a rebranded Scorpion Series R500 from G&P under their XPG brand name for example.

Up to you whether you want to pay three times the cost or not for a same light elsewhere.