• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: One of a kind SF-III AA.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one SF-III AA that I was planning on keeping but have decided to let it go. This one has an un-marked (no serial number) titanium scalloped bezel along with a 160 lumen per watt Nichia NCSW119T LED driven at 700ma in high mode. Runs on 1 x AA alkaline, NiMH or Energizer lithium AA and has 3 brightness modes with memory. I will include two reflectors, one for pure spot and the other for flood along with a carrying case. Would like to ask $475.00 shipped. My Paypal e-amil address is: arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com Here are the specs:

Length: 11cm
Width at head: 3.7cm
T6061 aircraft grade aluminum
Hard anodized in type III
Kem kote interior
LED: NCSW119T
Modes: 3, low = 20%, medium = 35%, high = 100%, + memory
Tailcap switch with tactical mode.
Silicone o-rings
SchottB270 mineral glass with AR coating
Titanium scalloped bezel

28grtyu.jpg

4lgbyv.jpg

ARC mania

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wasn't aware that Nichia had reached 160lm/w...

Beautiful light! You do amazing work, ARC.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs :paypal:Thanks Mike! One quick question for ya....I have a titanium bezel from a Mega Micro I recently sold and was wondering what other applications or lights this might fit or if it was solely designed for only the Mega Micro? Your wealth of knowledge is greatly appreciated and I love your workmanship and ongoing efforts to offer some of the highest quality lights available to us consumers! :thumbsup: