• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Orange 3p *SOLD*

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just started playing with Anodizing :)

Up is a Orange 3p size light. It has a XR-E Drop in and is fresh out of the anodize tank. The body is one of my Custom Single R123 size hosts and is slightly a lighter shade. The head and tail are genuine Surefire.

$149 Delivered (US)

SF_Orange_1-vi.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Orange 3p

Light11, your killing me tonight brother :devil:

Cpt. Thomas

Newly Enlightened
I just started playing with Anodizing :)

Up is a Orange 3p size light. It has a XR-E Drop in and is fresh out of the anodize tank.

So like as in, your doing your own Anodizing work? Will you offer this service :twothumbs or will it just be for your creations only :candle:?

Cpt. Thomas

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
So like as in, your doing your own Anodizing work? Will you offer this service :twothumbs or will it just be for your creations only :candle:?

Cpt. Thomas

In order disassemble, strip, re-finish and anodize 1 light takes probably 3 hours so unless people want to pay around $50 per light which I doubt would happen I would not be offering this service :)

Mac

Last edited:

Cpt. Thomas

Newly Enlightened
In order disassemble, strip, re-finish and anodize 1 light takes probably 3 hours so unless people want to pay around $50 per light which I doubt would happen I would not be offering this service :)

Mac

I understand completly. Time and a specialized service IS worth fair honest $$$! How about if part were sent already disassembled and clean?
When we send things for chrome or DLC coating, they just charge by the hour for prep (they like it when you send dirty parts :crackup:), but WILL NOT disassemble (most shops won't).

As the man doing the work, of course final prep cleaning must be done to assure your quaility and make sure contaminates, finger prints etc. are gone. If it was sent to you on this basis what do you think?

Cpt. Thomas

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really dig seeing you take anodizing into your own hands. No need to worry about when a shop can fit your run in, and you drive the quality control. Win-win for both us (your customers) and you.

Oh and great light by the way!

LiteFan

Enlightened
anodized 3p bodies like that one would be awesome and black would ok with me.